Gari Leasing BMW SUV October Loaner Specials. NEW & UPDATED!

, , , , , , , , ,

Option 1:

2020, BMW, X2 xdrive28i, Loaner
MSRP: $ 43,345 (Black with Black)

Option 2:

2020, BMW, X3 xdrive30i, Loaner
MSRP: $48,385 (Black with Beige)

Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

2020 X2 has: Convenience package, apple car play, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, ambient lighting & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with current LOYALTY: $399 without MSD, $379 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 414 without MSD, $393 with 7 MSDs.

Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

Months: 36 months

Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles per year

MF: .00082

Residual: 56%

Included Incentives: Depends on the payment structure mentioned above.

Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT

BROKER FEE: $399

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2020 X3 has: Convenience package, Driver Assistance Package, apple car play, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY & Current BMW Lease: $443 without MSD, $419 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY but no current active BMW FS lease: $459 without MSD, $435 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 472 without MSD, $449 with 7 MSDs.

Months: 36 months

Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles per year

MF: .00082

Residual: 55%

Included Incentives: Depends on the payment structure mentioned above.

Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT

BROKER FEE: $399

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

My contact info:

Name: John

Phone: (215) 891-6094

Email: garileasing@gmail.com

(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

In your initial text/email please include:

1. Your Name.

2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Options.

3. Zip code of vehicle registration.

4. Miles per year: (7.5k-available on some models only, 10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)

5. Loyalty/Conquest

6. MSDs? (Y/N)

7. Any other incentive you may qualify for e.g.: Recent College Grad***/USAA/PenFed member, OL code (worth $500 not $1,000 in northeast), etc.

8. Approximate credit score

payments are based on FICO Auto V8 score of 700 or above.**

link to my main post:

I sent over info requested regarding the 330ixdrive new and loaner. I emailed and texted. 845 area code and jonathan email address. Trying to get this done ASAP.

Amazing service. Thank you for all your help. I ran into some co-signer/credit obstacles and John called me to discuss ways around it. I reached out to a few other brokers on here and in my personal life with the same parameters and requirements and John was the only one able/wanting to help and make it happen. Truly appreciate your help. Super professional. Also I reached out at 2pm on Tuesday 10/6/2020 and he got me in the car I wanted by 1pm on Friday 10/9/2020. Damn quick if you ask me. John from Gari leasing is the way to go! Will refer and recommend to EVERYONE on here and definitely in my personal life.

Emails sent

Reached out via text and message.