2021 - BMW M850i GC - SoCal - 13.6% off preincentive ($111K MSRP, 3.5K DAS, $1,047+tax)

I always thought the BMW CCA rebate for 8 Series was $1,500. Are you sure it’s $3k?

1 Like

You’re right - I don’t know why I wrote it was 3K, probably still in my head from the corporate comment above it!

I’ll edit the original so it doesn’t get confusing for others.

2 Likes

I’m in the process of getting a leftover 2020 GC M8 msrp 143k
What can I expect a Sign and drive to be ?

Good luck finding a launch supply M8 ($18K flagship for coupe, and I think 13K for GC)

Braman has one but last I knew it was in their collector’s pool waiting on the right suc…I mean…valued client.

2 Likes

You’re going to need to come with a lot more information for anybody to be able to help you.

1. What is your negotiated selling price and what incentives do you qualify for?
  2. Do you know if you’re getting base MF in the deal? Are they marking up fees?

What quote do you have right now? Have you done any research on your own first?

Got it. SAL deals move quick, just need to keep a pulse on it until you find something.

Not a GC, but it’s a M8 coupe:

Why don’t you get 2022 M850i, which is about $11k cheaper than 2021 model for same spec. Dealers are giving more discount for 2021 model since bmw lowered the MSRP for 2022 model. In my opinion 13.6% discount for 2021 model is a terrible deal.

Because I lacked the requisite crystal ball to predict the future. You realize you’re criticizing a deal signed 3+ months ago because of a lack of knowledge that just became public this month?

MY 2022 production is also likely to be much lower so you’re likely going to see similar lease numbers either way.

3 Likes

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

6 Likes

I shouldn’t waste my time on responding to useless comments.

I sHoUlDn’T wAsTe My TiMe On ReSpOnDiNg To UsElEsS cOmMeNtS.

3 Likes

@krish

You should really do more research before criticizing someone else’s deal. It seems to me like you are one of the people on this forum who can’t afford the vehicle so you go on here pretending to know everything. OP shared his deal to give people information. Grow up and make some money so maybe someday you can afford a 100k as well buddy!

1 Like

Pictures… Better late than never I guess! Got some new shoes.

3 Likes

Only idiots make bad assumption about others.

Congrats, you got in the last word.