2021 BMW M550i xDrive

Hi I am in NY and have numbers I would like checked.

2021 - BMW M550i xDrive - Ordered Vehicle
MSRP - $93,985
Discount - 8%
Lease Credit - $1,000
Loyalty - $750
10k / 36 Month
MF - .00086
Residual - 59%
Payment - $1060 Taxes Rolled into payment 8.75%
DAS - $1,357.50 ($1060 plus $297.50 in Dealer Fees)

Have you tried to check the numbers yourself by comparing to deals in the Marketplace?

I sure did Jon thanks

Based on the deals you’ve researched, how does the pre-incentive discount compare? There are multiple brokers advertising order allocations to compare against.

550’s are tight all Brokers I have seen are at 8% on orders. I’d rather do the deal myself and save the brokers fee and potential shipping. I would definitely have utilized one if my dealer wouldn’t match discount plus fees are higher through those dealerships at least looking at lease calculators for the deals I have seen through the brokers.

Almost 100k for a M550 sheesh!

On a quick review I don’t see any brokers offering more than 8% discount off MSRP. This looks like the best realistic deal right now on this desirable model. And it must be pretty sweet with almost $20k in options.

Thanks Aarshi. Some brokers will float 10% but have to take into consideration fee and potential shipping charges so eats into that discount plus as mentioned higher dealer fees. Easier to stay local.

1 Like

Depends on what those options are.

I’ve seen couple M5s and brokers advertisements @ around $1,300ish/month, might as well spend bit extra to go full fledged M?

Equivalent car with options and zero down in $1400s
I wanted a softer ride. 2.9 rips are awesome, but I will have to slum it in the 550 lol

Every option except massaging seats and rear heated

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.