MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 + tax (buyer pays)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details

• No accidents
  • Great condtion, wheels have no curb rash.
  • Stock no Mods except CF trunk lip

Includes:

• Set of Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires. I also have (3) of the stock Bridgestone Turanza Run Flats.
  • BMW front weather mats
  • AA Concepts Co M3 CS STYLE CARBON FIBER TRUNK LIP

Packages & Options:

• Blue M Stiching
  • Mineral White Metallic
  • Driving Assistance Package
  • Premium Package
  • 19" wheel 793i
  • Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
  • Heads up Display
  • Shadowline Trim

Photos:

5 Likes

Not a bad deal at all in this market. Good luck!

This will move really quick in this market glwt

Inbox is probably getting flooded!

2 Likes

OP, Iā€™m going to write something Iā€™ve never thought Iā€™d type on here: ask for more money down, $500 is a steal in this market.

On Swapalease you should have no problem getting more $ for your car.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good deal. Is it possible to take over the car lease if Iā€™m in north California?

BMWFS wonā€™t have a problem with where you live. As long as the OP agrees and you guys work out logistics

You should contact the dealer that gave you this deal. Give them the opportunity to buy it out instead of dealing with the transfer but regardless great deal for anyone.

Iā€™m not interested in this particular vehicle, but Iā€™m wondering why you would ask the OP to request more money down? Isnā€™t it a good opportunity for someone who is interested in this deal, as it is, rather than have people tell OP to up the price ask? I suppose Iā€™m thinking of this from an outsiders perspective. Why would you feel the need to ā€œhelpā€ the OP and not someone else who would be getting a great deal given the current market?

6 Likes

Because it is likely that OP has equity in the vehicle and doesnā€™t realize he can make money on it instead of giving his lease away.

1 Like

Thatā€™s understood and helpful for OP - thatā€™s being said, I think @Jtamayo ā€˜s comment was a more appropriate one, rather than, ask for more money down.

His comment to ask for more money down isnā€™t wrong - maybe a PM would have been the compromise here?

1 Like

Interested. PM Sentā€¦

Op ask for more money here. FYI in todays market you could easily get 1-2k cash addition out of this.

See above for a 60k x3m40i going for 875 a month

I think someone else already covered this.

Interested. Also in SoCal.

Pm sent.

Lol ok. Whatever. This is a forum dedicated to sharing knowledge. Op is undervaluing his/her asset and not up to date on current market prices. These are $70k assets we are talking about here. So ya, itā€™s totally fair to share current market prices rather than let someone pull a fast one. Itā€™s still OPs choice as to what to do with the infoā€¦Iā€™m not preventing a deal from happening. maybe they want it gone fast!

I donā€™t really care tbh.

1 Like

Has anyone actually got in touch with owner / lessee from OP ?. I sent couple of PMs a week ago and nothing, so not sure if he/she transfer it already to someone, or something else.

Maybe decided to keep it or sell, but not sure if thereā€™s still interested in doing a lease transfer or not. Based on lack of replies to my PMs or here, not sure whatā€™s going onā€¦

Pretty sure people here ruined a good deal telling him to ask for more money. :joy:

Most people here would be horrible in a ā€œfight clubā€ situation.

1st rule of leasehackr should be donā€™t tell the ā€œbasic usersā€ their deal is too good.

9 Likes

you should tell that to @ccreyts

1 Like