2021 BMW M340i Custom Order Lease April 2021 So-Cal

Hi, what do people think of this deal? I couldn’t really put it together fully but most of the numbers are right. All fees rolled into the monthly including first months payment. 1500 down, 500 coming back from bmw cca. $6k (9.4%) off before incentives on the car.

The car itself will be ordered since the number of vehicles available is dwindling and not a lot of people/brokers are offering more than an 8% discount for orders or just m340i’s in general. The down payment is just because I wanted the number below $700 a month. 36/10k

The other deal I’ve got was for a lower MSRP car at 63520 with roughly 8.4% off sticker at 2k das and $695 monthly.

Options: Tanzanite blue, driver assistance package pro, premium package, HK audio, Parking assistance, shadowline, and 791m with run flats.

1 Like

Probably not possible to do much better, but man bmw programs are making it tough to justify leasing a bmw right now.

2 Likes

My lease is ending on the i3 in June and it looks like it’s going to get worse so I’m hunting now. Yeah, I was hoping for something like 10.5-11.5% but it doesn’t look anywhere close right now.

It’s not the discount that’s the problem, it’s the lease programs have just got way worse.

1 Like

I understand wanting a certain monthly payment but it’s usually best not to put a down payment on a lease. If the car is totaled on day 1 you never get that down payment back

Were the incentives that much better? I probably won’t get a better deal than this for a few months though right?

Yes. BMW programs have gotten progressively worse over the last few months. Plus with the inventory shortages… who knows where things will end up.

Only thing to suggest is to try extend your existing lease to buy some time, but no idea where programs will be or look like then.

I’m only worried that it get’s worse through the 3 month extension. Do you think I can get something better than the current offer at this time? Something to note, the car allocation time is during June/July so it would be out in September at the latest. I know I can use the mf during that new month if it’s better but does that also apply for incentives as well in the case it gets better?

You should ask the dealer what the build week is on their allocation. July build would likely mean MY22 at which point there could be changes that are not to your liking and you’d be stuck with slim pickings from on the lot vehicles.

Eg 2020 → 2021 MY brought mild hybrid and less aggressive exhaust. If you cared for either of those items and had a July build allocation you would have had no choice but to pick a 2020 off the lot.

That said your dealer is pretty good. 9.5% off a custom order is very close to the best you can do. That’s essentially what I was able to score as well before covering lot of dealers in both NorCal and SoCal.

That’s a lot of dough even for a well optioned M340i. Not much you can do since BMW programs suck right now.

I can’t disagree with the above statement.

I have pretty much ordered the same car. Putting 3k down plush rebates if 2500 payment 635 including tax 12k miles @36months.

MSRP

Sale price 56595

Do you have any pics your can post?

Here is mine

2 Likes

Your deal looks great. In May, I ordered a customer build 2021 m340i xdrive and specially request for a M Performance Exhaust to install. My deal is terrible. Hacker Score 7.4 year.

The lease program is getting worse.

whats your deal dan?

No pictures yet, car is due to be finished on June 14 then shipped out from Germany since its a Tanz blue order. Added gloss black diffuser and trim, not CF. Excited to see it advancing through the stages though. Hoping my penfed code comes through before the car gets here for some $'s off.

Even though it’s not the “perfect time” to lease a BMW, If your numbers are on par with or better than a broker, I say pull the trigger and go with the car. What are the opportunity costs of waiting for the perfect time? Do we know when it’ll be ideal to lease a BMW?

If you’re comfortable pull the trigger, close the deal and hope for more incentives to become available and other factors change to lower your monthly. If not, enjoy the car when it comes

1 Like

Oh, I already ordered the vehicle. I plan on signing the deal when the car comes in. I was double checking at the time of posting (4/14) since I wasn’t 100% sure what the lease environment was like at the time. Not 100% happy because of the lack of incentives but with BMW stripping options from cars as it is, I’m happy to even have HK and DA pro.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.