2021 BMW M3 Comp | $1002.00 | $8k DAS | 31 Months left

not available anymore. thanks for the inquiries.

1 Like

You are asking for too much cash DAS. At base MF this equates to ~10% markup to MSRP, if I am not mistaken. Plenty of better deals out there.

Almost $1400/month effective with a 7% tax rate and transfer fee. $1.68 per mile is pretty steep.

1 Like

Beautiful car, but one look at the marketplace and you’ll see brand new M3 comps(custom build) with higher MSRP, 3k DAS, for $1000-1100 per month.

You might have better luck on SAL.

Please correct the effective payment in the first post

not exactly the right tires for sheepshead bay, either.

2 Likes

mans riding on rims – these are trail roads in Brooklyn – I’m always amazed how smooth the highways are in Miami

1 Like

Lol also right away noticed net cost parking lot

Hahahahaha I can’t believe I just saw Net Cost mentioned here :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Holy crap. GLWT. Beautiful color, though.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you had the car for couple months and now looking to get refunded for your 6 payments with that ridiculous DAS essentially making your ownership cost free? I doubt anyone is going to bite here.

3 Likes

Yowzers… 8 G Bones due at signing!?!?

GLWT OP.

Miss the days of growing up in south Brooklyn. Hitting “Da Bay” at night and El Greco’s

Oh man, memories…el Greco is a condo complex now

1 Like

and a crappy Rybak Development one at that with paper thin walls and leaky windows…

1 Like

Lmao yes, like most sheepshead/Brighton condos

1 Like

Haha - ronchi been doing some shopping — rybak lol getting shit on in LH

The Avalon ain’t so bad lol

Avalons a national chain, so different standards…I live in an Avalon on LI, definitely not your average rybak apartment haha