2021 BMW i3 Amazing Deal! Found on Leasehackr Forum

Hows this car for kids. I have 2 on car seats. One front-facing other one rear facing.

I don’t have kids but if the car seats fit in the rear (I would imagine they would fit just fine) then I would say it’s a great deal. Carbon fiber frame so it’s safe. Very smooth/quiet ride so they should be able to sleep in the car without issues. Just tint the windows because the car gets hot with all the sun coming in.

Only concern would be that the seats are cloth so if your kids are spilling liquids and whatnot…spills may be hard to clean.

You made the right decision getting the slick-top. Lighter, simpler, quieter, plus the carbon weave looks cool.

1 Like

Agreed and solid points. It’s also more efficient especially in a BEV. It can even throw off the 50/50 weight distribution. I enjoy having a moonroof now but rolling down the windows is equally as enjoyable.

It’s going to be tight because of rear legroom. Took my friend’s kid on a ride (he’s 3 with a front facing seat) and had to significantly move the passenger seat up to the front. It may get cramped for the adults up front for sure. Wouldn’t recommend.

1 Like

As a three time i3 owner, I find it appalling for anyone to get an i3 over a Tesla for a similar money.

Yeah…I love i3 but these are not Tesla competitors.

I’ve got one and have 2 kids as well
Plenty of room for the forward facing kid
Rear facing seat, that’s tough
With the suicide doors, It’s an awkward, tight reach to put them in to a rear facing seat.
Love the car though
And good news is, in less than 12 months, that rear facing seat will be front facing and you’ll be good to go

1 Like

Have you tried to flip it yet? At the end of 2019/2020, there were people who could have flipped for an instant profit even before receiving the tax credit.

Looking for a deal just like this. Where can I find it?

1 Like

back to the future dmc GIF

Seriously though the i3 is out of production so your next best bet is an i4 35e if sticking within BMW lineup.

4 Likes

I for one, miss the i3!
Also miss the cheap monthly payments!

1 Like

I think that’s about the only thing anybody misses about the i3.

@IAC_Scott liked theirs but definitely a quirky car.

Closing 3 year old thread