Months:
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Without knowing all the pertinent details we can’t properly assess. Nonetheless, as a practicing bimmer hacker I can say this appears to be an aggressive deal given the MSRP, lack of strong incentives, 15k annual mileage, and inclusion of taxes.

Provide the missing details for a better assessment.

Why is everything blank ? And almost $1200 for a M550i ? Have you checked with @Bacons_C.C ?

Requests for feedback go in “Ask the Hackrs”

Moved.

Ok something went wrong
M550
92000 dollars
36/15
Where should I be with
Down
Ordered car
2500 down
Leave sales tax out of equation
Loyalty

:expressionless:

Just sign it…

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Sorry
I don’t post much , I’m learning
Florida build
2700 down
1075 a month tax included 7 percent tax included
Sorry for confusion ,
Loyalty included
36 month

The down payment
Includes first month

No worries. Take the time to follow the steps above.

Quickly looking at the marketplace on this site, your payment should be in the $700’s or $800’s. Even if those are at a lower msrp with lower milage, your deal still seems above “market”.

On a bmw m 550 with a 92000
List
36 / 15
Ordered car
Doubt it

It’s around 8.5% off which is not bad at all for the lack of inventory and allocation on m550 right now.

This is too painful to read so here’s the :spoon:

4 Likes

Pardon my lack of expertise
Considering no shipping and no broker fee
I consider that an honor
If you can beat the deal significantly
I’ll cancel it
I have till Monday

Sorry for the drama !

I didn’t offer to broker a deal or solicit business

I’m just dissecting your deal

Advice is free bubs

meeeember when M5s used to go for this price.

2 Likes

It’s fine , since allocation is terrible as you mentioned “ it’s a sellers “ market on these cars.
Thanks again !

Since others are being too kind - your deal is bad and you have done zero research. Good luck!

That’s not accurate.

There’s nothing bad about 8.5% off and base MF on an m550

92K MSRP
15K mileage
1070/month w 2700 DAS is what he said

1000 lease cash + 750 loyalty
.00093 MF
56% RV

2 Likes

That’s fine , live and learn