2021 BMW 540xi Bernina Grey W Cognac

My new favorite exterior car color and nice deal indeed.

2 Likes

Ok I need to replicate this deal. That car is sick!

1 Like

There are brokers advertising between 11 and 12% off pre-rebates.

Beautiful, congratulations! I have the Cognac, the delivery sales person, said one problem with your car…you will Never have a better interior on your next BMW.

1 Like

Really nice! Congrats!
Tint those windows!

1 Like

kōnˌyak not kog nak

Has to be the most mispronounced word I hear on a daily basis

4 Likes

Try being in the liquor business and selling it!

Pinot is not pronounced PEANUT either and Merlot has a silent T. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah but is it MARE or MURR low?

1 Like

We are NOT drinking any F%$king Merlot!

Great movie

1 Like

No joke, that movie absolutely killed the Merlot business for over a decade and is now finally coming back.

Amazing how many people will ditch their own preferences on the basis of… a line in a movie meant to reveal how the character was one of insufferable types who hated something because it was popular (and because it reminded him of his ex-wife).

1 Like

Loved the combo !! congrats

1 Like

2 Likes

Got the window tints done today. Changes the game especially with the shadowline package and black rims.

2 Likes

Beautiful. Lets see it with the tints

We all do, LOL.

Honestly, as time marches on (especially the way things are right now) except for one off type oddball deals on less mInstream cars, it’s going to generally take a lot of effort to beat alot of the broker deals. We’re just not seeing (speaking of BMW specifically) more than around 10 or 11% pre-incentive discounts on new cars. It all depends on how much one values their time. As I’ve said a few times before, fortunately my time is completely worthless as if it wasn’t, the effective cost on some of my leases would have been outrageous.

Yeah, I just picked up a well equipped 3 Series that had 3k miles as a Service Loaner but got 18% off pre-rebates. Yes I’d rather have new but it worked out and our payment was well under what new ones would have cost. The issue I have with brokers in my area is that I have good long-term relationships with all the area dealers myself so it’s not like I can’t negotiate on my own, it really depends on the manufacturer’s rates and residuals. It’s possible I could deal with out of town brokers but that just seem a bit much for a leased car for my wife. She’s very happy and likes the 3 Series and saved us $200+ a month over the best-case lease on a new 2021 5 Series.