2021 BMW 540i Two Year Lease

2021 540i xDrive in Mineral White with Ivory White Nappa and Luxury Seating Package + Massaging Seats, Driving Assistant Plus, Parking Assistance, Premium Package (includes Harmon Kardon this year), heated steering wheel, style 663 19" rims + wheel locks

Ya I suppose you knew the exact numbers going in. I think that’s all that matters. My 2020/06 built 330xi doesn’t have the Apple Car Key support, and I’m genuinely pretty upset. So I kind of understand what you mean by wanting all the techs. With DAP + PA and X-Drive, your 540 is almost exactly what I’d like to have. Enjoy the car!

I remember Harmon Kardon wasn’t standard in any packages for 2020, that’s a nice touch now they put it in there.
I think they killed the soft closing door for executive package, but I don’t think most people would care about it.
You will definitely enjoy that seat, very comfortable, that’s what we have too, same color but I can barely feel the massaging :rofl: it’s weak but it’s a nice add-on.
Enjoy the car! show us when you get it!

V6 BMW’s are always worth the premium. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not to be that guy, but isn’t it (‘21 540i) an in-line 6?

That’s why the V6 BMW is a premium.

1 Like

Ahh misunderstood his statement. Was confused.

All things considered if he got 6% off in this market on a custom order with a base MF (as per credit, not marked up by dealer for extra profit) and all available lease incentives… i guess its ok? I’d rather still have the M5…

Woah, did the RV for 540 drop recently? My 530e had 59% for 12k/36m.

The real unicorn

2 Likes

We offered him 10% off with base MF on any 5 series order, including the one that was in this post that was already in production, but it didn’t have DA professional…

We also did a car last month for someone on a visa and no US car history. MF was only 0.00109.

6 Likes

There’s a LH thread on brokers vs. dealers. This is precisely where a broker, with their relationships and expertise, offers immense value to the ordinary consumer.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. How often do you see DAP in BMWs? I kind of see where the OP is coming from. After having driven my 330xi the past 2 months without DAP and auto high beam assist, it is (literally) a pain in the ass on long drives (I don’t drive much, but when I do I drive for hundreds of miles…). So I’m already looking forward to transfer the lease in 4 months.

1 Like

DA pro does spoil you. I couldn’t see leasing another BMW without it.

2 Likes

Ya… I had no idea how reliant I was on these features… I sort of wish BMW would at least include LKAS as a standard feature.

1 Like

Lane departure and correction comes with driver assistant basic.

Yeah I barely have to touch the wheel when driving over 40mph and if there’s congestion below 40mph, my hands are free for the most part. I’m sorry we couldn’t make this deal work but I needed the car before summer was out. I will reach out to work a good deal on the 2022 model and by then my visa situation and also my credit should be better.

1 Like

You know where to find us! Enjoy the ride!

Congratulations on your car. Since the deal is done I am closing the thread.