2021 BMW 540i Lease Transfer TX MSRP $69k, $684/mo taxes included (M-Sport / HK / Premium / etc), $300 DAS, $4900 MSDs

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 540i

MSRP: 69,285
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 684.38 (includes TX taxes)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 17570
Maturity mileage: 30016
Effective miles per month: 1037
Maturity date: 05/29/2024

MSD due (if any): 4900
Cash due (if any): 300
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500 paid by transferee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• Current Payoff is 49,398.31. Residual Value of 40,878.15
  • Please note that the monthly payment includes TX taxes rolled in. Assumption by another TX resident will have the exact payment listed. Outside state assumptions may require your state vehicle taxes on top.
  • I am the second leasee on this vehicle, and had it transferred in January from another user here. I’ve swapped the original run flats with new Continental DWS06+ (non-RFT) tires from Discount tire with tire certificates and put 2800 miles on these. I also have and will provide the original run flats at 4/32 tread each which will suffice for lease turn in.
  • Vehicle has TX legal window tint (SunTek) applied by initial leasee. I will also leave a Viofo A119 V3 front dashcam that I installed.
  • There are a couple scratches on the vehicle. Some of it should buff out but I’ve provided photos for full disclosure and can provide additional photos / face time or video call upon request. Front right rim has noticeable curb rash.
  • Since payments are made in advance, I’d ask the transferee to prorate any payments if it’s more than a week i.e I pay on 5/28 and assumption finalizes before 6/21, you would pay me based on amount of time remaining.

Photos:

3 Likes

Dont think BMWFS allows a second transfer

They do. As long as 6m+ remaining

I gave a call to BMW FS and they said there should be no problems with having someone assume this lease as long as they qualify with initial credit check

If I did an out of state transfer and picked this up in texas, would I also have to return it there?

Cross No GIF by STABILO

2 Likes

What’s ur #?

Sent you PM

Post this on the BMW G30 USA group on Facebook

Vehicle is pending transfer.

1 Like

Ask a TH to reopen this thread if needed