2021 BMW 440i Xdrive. Please review this lease for me!

Deal in Seattle, this is on a 2021 M440i xdrive (was a loaner vehicle)

Money factor is coming in at .00163 which is a little high, but can folks help me understand if this is at the minimum a decent deal?

What is MSRP? What is the Lease Protection (excess W&T?)

MRSP was 66365, lease protection is just i can drop it off and not worry about anything on the vehicle.

Lease protection ends up adding about 45 bucks a month

Looks high for a loaner. How many miles are on it?

9k miles on it. trying to go for the 12k/36m term, looks a bit high?

The mileage eats up 2250 of residual value (9000x$0.25).

Can you post a calculator link?

1 Like

Feels like I did it wrong (sorry, kind of a newbie in this space) - but it’s my best attempt

Do you need this car immediately or do you have a couple months to order something?

I autocrossed one this past summer — it was nice, but not this big a payment with upfronts that large nice

2 Likes

ideally soon, really in need of a 2nd car. I’m assuming you are feeling like this is not a good deal?

MSRP on a fart car where you are paying the depreciation on someone else’s farts, plus a rate bump? :-1:t2::-1:t2::x::x:

3 Likes

Dealer adjusted on the final selling price from 66k (msrp) to 57k? That seemed significant, but I’m not super sure if that’s not good on a loaner still?

How’d the dealer get 5500 of drive offs? Your calc has 0 DAS.

Redid it just now.

No it is not. Get rid of the lease protection.

Ask for base MF.

How soon? Within the next few weeks or next few months?

If I were in your shoes, I would find another car at a different dealer.

1 Like

didnt know you could negotiate on MF? For something like this what should be a targeted monthly payment (without lease protection) - speaking of getting rid of it, do you feel like there’s not a whole lotta value adding it?

Is the cash down on the lease worksheet all cap cost reduction or DAS?

BMW wiki says it is unconfirmed that > 7.5K mi takes a 7% RV hit, while the calculator says that > 7.5K mi cannot be leased.

OP, did you price what a new one would cost?

1 Like

This is a quote from another local bmw dealer on a new one with 64k msrp

The dealer can mark up the MF as much as they want. Some dealers might offer a bigger discount off MSRP in exchange for a higher MF (from base).

I have no clue. You are going to have to do some research. Check out broker deals in the “Marketplace” section of this forum to get an idea of what a new 440i is going for. You can then use that info and come up with a targeted monthly.

I would strongly suggest taking a step back from contacting dealers. Read up on the basics of leasing here: Leasing 101 — EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR.

1 Like

$700/mo after $15k DAS…on a $64k Bimmer. I’m speechless. This market is abysmal.

4 Likes