2021 BMW 330xi M-Sprt Demo Deal Review

, ,

This is not true, bud. You contacted them on the 2020 on my sheet which isn’t an msport.

Came for the deal but staying for the drama

13 Likes

I still don’t get how I’m supposed to know that ? Like how in the world am I supposed to know you work with a PA dealership when your username is NYCLIFE.

Get it together man, I already told you it was a mistake and that I won’t work with that dealer. Plain and simple.

1 Like

I would just let it go at this point, @nyclife called you out with facts.

You can play dumb all you want.

Here are the facts.

Once I would not reveal the location of the dealer to you, you ghosted me.
Then you found the 2020 on my sheet and made an inquiry.
When they told you to pound sand, you started threatening them with bad reviews, and they responded not to go behind peoples backs
Because they were (maybe afraid) of bad PR they gave you a good deal in the original post on a different car

Then we are here.

Let go of being accused of something I genuinely had no intentions of doing…smart.

1 Like

I love how you aren’t denying what happened, Facts are facts…

we need to push for a internal review system for clients
too much of this going on specially if we are paying a decent fee to be here

6 Likes

I would love to be able to just denote something, somewhere, that only brokers can see: “Asked for quote, received quote, ghosted.” :rofl:

1 Like

@stellarauto

Simply the cost of doing business. Some people are just shameless. Have had this happen quite a number of times.

There tend to be more good people on LH than ones whom practice this type of behavior.

6 Likes

Had to flag that. Dealership POCs should not be revealed.

1 Like

Shit how much time do you have?!? I can list about 20 of them a day at least. Haha

1 Like

Official LH t-shirt slogan?

6 Likes

+1 here. Yup, happens a lot but can’t blame everyone for a few bad folks. Its the cost of business. Maybe limit information even more on sheets or posts or whichever mode you use.

1 Like

Struggling to get from A to B here… how did he know from your sheet who the dealer was?

1 Like

There’s only so many loaners out there. It’s not that hard to figure out unless you’re super vague with your listing. That’s a catch 22 bc then you have a lot more people asking details about it, that don’t want it, bc they’re not the options/colors they want.

1 Like

I didn’t and I posted proof that I reached out to the dealer before I even spoke to NYCLIFE. (Was removed by an admin but I’ll post again without any emails showing)

This is absurd

Also I messaged the dealer for a different unit initially too. Idk what else to say but clearly this was stretched beyond the truth.

:man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Should remove stock # also

You’re actually joking grow the f up.