2021 BMW 330xi M-Sprt Demo Deal Review

, ,

Hey I just need input for the deal I just received for a 2021 330xi M-Sport Demo

All the numbers are in the calculator below:

Monthly $456 w/ $456 DAS.

MSRP: $53,210 (15% off not reflected)

Incentives: $3,500

Mileage: 2,500

Thanks!

1 Like

Your calculator is missing the mileage penalty, which drives the price higher. Is the $430 number what the dealership quotes or what you’re assuming based on the calculator outputs?

Thanks for the catch, didn’t realize I didn’t put the demo miles.

I’ll update the link and monthly.

Does the monthly/DAS amount match the dealer offer?

Most BMW Acq fees we see are $925 where you have $725 listed…is that accurate?

Where’s the dealer? $250 doesn’t seem right for dealer fee for NY or PA either. NY would be $75, PA is usually 3-something if memory serves.

389 is the limit, dealers can be less than that.

It can be NJ, PA (but idk any bimmer dealer at that amount).

Op are you confusing numbers, because nothing makes sense to what is should be.

Sorry guys I just realized I didn’t send the calculator the dealer sent back to me. The dealership is in PA.

I updated the info from my initial post.

So after I wouldn’t share the location of the dealer with you and asked for the retainer, you went around me to go to the dealership. Classy.

1 Like

How am I supposed to know which dealership you work with ?

Because the dealership told you not to go behind people’s back.

After I wouldn’t reveal the location of the dealer, you went behind my back.

Yea and it didn’t make sense to me because I had no clue you work with them. I can go to another dealership if you want. I live in NYC so how am I supposed to know you work with that exact dealership in PA? It was an honest coincidence but if you really want to make it sound like I some how worked magic and found the exact dealership you work with then I have nothing left to say.

There are 30 bmw dealers between here and that one, it wasn’t magic… I believe the vehicle sold to another one of my customers so good luck.

:+1:t4: Great logic

I’ve sold many cars through this platform, I know exactly what I’m dealing with. You can call the sales manager, he will confirm its sold.

Nice try though.

1 Like

I never said it wasn’t sold. I’m saying your logic about me finding the exact dealership you worked with and going behind your back because of a retainer made no sense. I told you I wanted an M-Sport with live cockpit and the one you were offering didn’t have it. The dealership I was talking to had a M-Sport with live cockpit so toot your horn all you want but at the end of the day you’re trying to make it sound like I was avoiding a fee when clearly you didn’t have the car I wanted.

1 Like

Because the car you enquired about was one on my sheet and anytime that happens and the customer is from the NY area they let me know.

Then they told you not to go behind people’s back and you called them unprofessional and rude, and threatened to leave an awful review.

Pretty simple and straightforward. I suggest all @brokers to take note.

1 Like

Oh and once they said this

You responded that the manager, been there for 5yrs, should go back to training on how to treat customers better.

Whilst you were skating my fee.

My point still stands that you didn’t have the M Sport with live cockpit so I looked around the area and found one and contacted the dealer. When they told me ‘not to go around people’ that made no sense to me because i thought they were implying something else and I had no clue that meant ‘don’t go around a broker who happens to work for them’. It was a miscommunication and you’re blowing it out of proportion so clearly you don’t want to be reasonable when I’m telling you it was a honest mistake. I even said I won’t go to that dealer NOW that I know you work with them so idk what your problem is

1 Like