2021 BMW 330i - Alpine White with M-Sport and Premium Package (pending deal)

Not advisable. Don’t enter into a lease agreement thinking they’ve understated the residual and that you’ll be able to buy out and sell for a profit. Especially since we don’t know what BMW deals will look like in a year or two. For all we know, they could go back down to what we saw in 2018-2019 and $500/mo for a 330i could look atrocious.

2 Likes

great deal man, pay $541 a month to drive a crappy 3 series, this is the car people who are trying to afford a luxury car buy, for few hundred more you can get a loaner 7 series

[quote=“Bostoncarconcierge, post:14, topic:328151”]l
Also, sorry but your comment about February being a bigger possibility due to number of days makes no sense.
[/quote]

It makes perfect sense! You only have 28 days to accomplish your monthly sales # against other months where you have 30 days…

Perfectly agree with you!

What misinformation did I spread?? I said try to get additional 4% not 5% ( I’ve edited my previous post!)

Is trying to get additional discounts a misinformation? Wowww…

I’ve personally achieved 15% off 2020 Lexus 450 HL pre incentives in dec 2019…

[quote="
They provide misinformation, false hopes, lead people to unsuccessful negotiations w dealers and brokers alike if not qualified with more information.
[/quote]

I’ve valid car broker license and have sold 500+ vehicles…

Just last month successfully bought 5 brand new vehicles for my family out of which 3 were almost unicorn deals on 2021 TACOMA SR 4X4 with TSS package!

2021 Lexus Rx 350 L with 12% off with 0% for 60 months

2021 RAV 4 XLE Premium Package with 18.4 % off with 0% for 48 months

All the above deals happened after Christmas and before 31st (2020)

If you’ve watched the market this year, you’ll know that 13-15% off a new BMW is pretty unrealistic, save a few special circumstances late in 2020 (e.g., recent 13% offerings from brokers in December, recent 7-8 series fire sales.)

Unfortunately, getting 15% off a Lexus and 18% off an XLE has nothing to do with what BMW will go for. Its not misinformation, as unicorns can happen, but you shouldn’t suggest someone chase 15% on a 330, as its far from anywhere remotely possible in Jan 2021, so far as I know.

I’d love to see some 15% off deals though, if you have any to share…

4 Likes

Yes, I agree completely…but I’ve couple of friends who got 15% off on 330’s in march & april 2020 on a 50k MSRP. In car business everything is volume! They will do some crazy deals just to get that backend bonus!

Q’ is if they will do that crazy deal…you won’t find till you try! Everything is timing in life!

I knew I was missing some good deals right after Covid broke out but didn’t want to be wrong there…

Either way my point was that these are generally the outliers. You can certainly suggest that those numbers are possible, but require a hell of a lot of luck and/or sending emails to 100+ dealers and getting laughed at by all 100 until one or two call you back after getting desperate etc. etc.

Agreed! In life…efforts inputted = sweet sweet rewards!

There is no way that is pre-incentive

1 Like

It is 100% positive and I can get you 1 if you like…Right now in Jan 2021

Post the details in the shared deals section! I didn’t want a rav4 but now I kind of do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got it! It’s on the way now!

1 Like

If you are a member of penfed or willing to become one, there are additional savings upto $500 on leases!

Yeah…The other thing that needs to be considered is the discount percentage also needs to be normalized to the money factor. The (logical) assumption with all these discount percentages is that base MF being used. I think that’s why it is important when a confirmed deal is posted that the approximate MF is also calculated if it is anything other than base. The car I just signed on a few days ago is a perfect example. The MSRP discount was about 21%, but if that was not qualified with the MF bump, it would present a false data point. Of course I would have loved 21% at base, but thats just not reasonable.

3 Likes

Checking the money factor is a very good point. When I was looking for a BMW last year, I received a quote with a good discount from a dealer who is very active here. However, when I looked at the quote in detail, I noticed that the MF had been marked up, which made the discount not so good.

1 Like

It was obvious from the “details” that it was not pre-incentive.

With his superficial knowledge it is actually scary he’s going around spouting percentages everywhere

1 Like

I hadn’t read through the details – I just figured if someone is saying they achieved an 18% dealer discount on a new vehicle, it’d be a useful data point for the shared deals thread :pray:

Yup, would have translated to a great payment if it were real.

1 Like

Here’s an update on the deal I’m still working on. I was able to get a 13% disc + 2k rebate. Can anyone provide me their thoughts on the fees posted from another dealer. I plugged in #s on the calc but I’m coming up with a different results. I’m still shooting for a ZERO driveoff. TIA.

Why have you input a MF of .00040?

Oops, my bad. Dealer has it MF @ .00086 + .00040 mark up = .00126 which is high obviously. Any tips to bring this down?