Effective miles per month: 1,010
Maturity date: 5/11/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $3,450
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $550
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): prefer not

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is practically brand new, I work from home so all the miles have just been driving around the city on weekends and local trips. My Camaro just arrived today and I do not need 2 cars so this one has to go.

Windows are tinted 20% all around except windshield, the front grill has been changed to a blacked out one (I will include the original). Car comes with all the BMW accessories including mats and charger. I will update the post with recent pictures later today.

Car is also still eligible for the HOV sticker, I did not apply for it.

September has already been paid for, you next payment will not be until October 11. Message me if you have any questions, I am ready to move this ASAP. Thanks!

Photos:

1 Like

This is about 546 effective? I think you can get a new 330e around that price point? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Regardless it’s a lot of cash for a 330 swap, good luck!

2 Likes

You probably will have to bring down the cash due to 2.5k-3k for quicker transfer

Great payment, but the cash due is high for a transfer.

1 Like

you’re right. I was quoted $565 for a similar msrp car for $0 down taxes rolled in (NY taxes) for 15k miles/year

0 down or 0 due at signing?
Im thinking about broker prices and what people have recently signed here for 330es

From what I’ve seen, brokers and dealers in LOS ANGELES are around the same price for lower MSRP, and some with less miles.

If someone is interested, they can reach out to me and we can talk. My ask is within range of the current market in LA, please do not compare it to what’s being offered across the country.

Thanks!

I think this is true.

Dealers are more lenient with the 3 Series but they’re starting to ask over MSRP on some models, and the car shortage is probably affecting Los Angeles area BMW dealers to a greater extent due to demand.

Never seen an M Sport on the 330e… nice car.

The LHers here will give it you like it is LoL

Given what you’re asking, I’d prob put it up on SAL.
They are less “sophisticated” shoppers and you might get someone to pay you your asking amt.

The LHers here are all stingy MFers :rofl:

Good luck !

8 Likes

Lowered the cash due to $3,450 and updated the post with pictures.

This now makes it an effective $558 a month (assuming 9.5% tax) considering the cash due and transfer fee.

For a 50k sticker e with M sport, I think this is a solid price. This spec would be so hard to find.

Only thing that sucks about M Sport on 330e is that ride height is higher compared to 330i M Sport because of the normal suspension setup due to vibration issue to the battery. If not, I would’ve got one just for the carpool sticker.

$3,450 is way too high even for today’s market. You can get a brand new one for the same amount of money.

Looks like you’ve been gone for 2 years bud, times have changed.

Have entered Stage 2 with a buyer, mods please close.