2021 Audi Q5 55e /// $599/mo $3,200 DAS

, ,

Considering the inventory levels out there, this looks like an OK deal. Sorry for the lack of info, the dealer is confirming the swap before confirming all the numbers behind it. He gave me a discounted sale price on a lower MSRP car and then switched to a more $ model as it has the color combo I wanted. I thought I could work it out on the calculator, but the DAS was higher than what I’m paying when I play with the sale price.

2021 Audi Q5 55 TFSI e quattro Premium Plus
MSRP: $59,535
Selling Price: TBD
Monthly Payment: $599.00
Drive-Off Amount: $3,200 including first month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $6,712 PHEV
Region: New Jersey
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This is the minimum starting point…

1 Like

Not sure if this makes a difference on the calc, but I reduced the Acquisition Fee and Dealer Fees so that my DAS would match the deal ($3,200). Doing so makes the sale price:
$55,153
7.36% discount

If this doesn’t work, please let me know.

MF is pretty important too. And use max MSDs

No MSDs and I used the monthly payment and DAS to backfill the MF. If my methodology is correct, it’s .00123.

Is that the buy rate MF? (confirm on Edmunds forum). And why are you trying to guess- get the actual factor from the dealership (same as selling price). You will get burned if you are going on “presumptions”.

MSDs will drop that MF.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.