2021 Audi Etron Sportback $499+ tax, $3900 DAS, NO MSD's, Costco required, $73015 MSRP ( N Cal only)

if you’ve read enough of these threads, why don’t you call her directly? @kph @R3n3gade She put her mobile number.

You can also goto to her dealer website to get an idea of inventory- if you want a deal, be proactive.

If you were the #2 Audi sales person in the nation- would you be checking LH thread to answer a random question?

2 Likes

Did give her a call and got no response.

Fair point though. New to the forum

If I were #2, I would be beating the bushes (and checking LH) to become #1.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My apologies for delays to some. Yes, new to LH and if anyone emailed me, it was going to a corp spam and I was having troubles with them. Also, this has been a little overwhelming to keep up with for me when I am already selling about 50 cars a month and dealing with clients in the store as well. Text is always best. We are sold out of Etrons but I have this special on the sportbacks we have 8 at this price.

1 Like

50/mo is impressive, I doubt you’ll benefit from this clientele, itll eat up a lot of your time. Hope you have an assistant :smiley:

1 Like

Lost my assistant when Covid hit :frowning: Yes, this is very time consuming especially when inventory is so low and these go quick. Great when people are close by to just come pick one up. Alot of out of State calls which we do not lease out of California and we require people in person to sign paperwork due to identity verification.

1 Like

After lurking on the site for a while, I decided to pull the trigger with the recent Costco Audi incentives. I had a super smooth lease experience with Cassandra yesterday. Though she is really busy, I got replied in a timely manner and we made a deal in just a few messages and then I went to picked up the q5e. Really thanks the forum and Cassandra for making my car lease so smooth.

2 Likes

Any SUV left?

“We are sold out of Etrons but I have this special on the sportbacks we have 8 at this price.”

Awesome experience leasing Q5e Prestige from Cassandra (AudiCarGirl4U). Texted her for available Q5es, she promptly got back with few options. I chose a vehicle which was still at port. She sent me a very good quote the very first message, I liked it, she marked the vehicle sold and put in a rush order. Picked it yesterday. Experience at the dealership couldn’t be any better, in and out in less than 45 mins. No games or BS, very straightforward. Highly recommend her if you are in Nor Cal.

2 Likes

Thanks, could you please post the calculator?

Thanks, could you please post the LH calculator as well?

I want to give my positive review for Cassandra and her team at Audi Steven’s Creek. We ended up leasing a sq5 and although not advertised here, it was a killer deal!

I know because I test drove the car at a different dealership and their “absolute best price” didn’t even come close to my first text with Cassandra.

Only hiccup was the finance team took over an hour to get to me. In his defense, the guy before me took ridiculously long and he got me out in 7 minutes.

2 Likes

What did your pmt and DAS look like?