Effective miles per month:10000
Maturity date: 8/2024

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 8000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Audi Financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: like new. Dark blue.

Just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in taking over the lease.

Photos:

1 Like

Obligatory mention that Audi Finance won’t release you from liability.

5 Likes

I’m guessing $756 is current payment not the effective. So put it one line up maybe?

I will take it for $756 effective payment.

All yours.

Can you very my understanding here.
The car has 16 months left on it.
The $8000 up front is equivalent to $500 a month for 16 months.

29 months left. $756 per month is with tax included. Sorry guys not familiar with all this lease talk. (That’s why I hired a broker)

If you have 29 months left, and a normal payment of $756/mo, then with $8k down, your effective payment is $1032/mo

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t have my coffee today. It did say 2024.

Lol…lease of the century!

1 Like

Lol. That would be meant 10,000 per year.

Do you have the list of options that this car has or picture of the window sticker
Also, are you able to post any pictures of the car

The one most important thing you need to understand is what @max_g said above:

With Audi, you are still completely responsible for the lease even after you transfer it. So if it gets damaged, stolen, or goes into default you are still on the hook.

Not advisable to hold that kind of risk on your head.

4 Likes

So I can rent out the car on Turo, collect the rent and then let OP return the car and be liable for damage?
Or I can take the car and sell it to my girlfriend’s parent in russia and OP is the one who has to make Audi whole?

Have you looked into seeing if an Audi dealer would be willing to buy it? My dad did really well selling his Q8 in Jersey.

2 Likes

You’d both be jointly liable. If nobody makes Audi Finance whole then they’ll destroy both your credit.

2 Likes

If you read your lease contract, it almost certainly says that you are not allowed to sub-let or short-term rent it.

Hey is this car still available