2021 Audi A6 to 2022 Audi Q5

Yeah. I am not sure how the used car market will go, seems to be softening. So kind of want to capture equity while I can.

1 Like

You had an amazing deal on that A6 but that doesn’t mean you had to become hostage to it, and also, new needs call for new solutions. I think you did great given the current circumstances and your needs. Congrats!

2 Likes

Is yours missing the semiconductor features?

It misses some features that I can live without like integrated toll module, but it doesn’t miss the good ones like side assist and adaptive cruise control.

What’s the credit union?

the toll module is nothing to miss. In my area the toll roads have discounts plan and with the Audi toll module you can’t be part of the discount plans or frequent use plans.

1 Like

Yep! The Audi phone box is nothing to be missed as well since apparently my iPhone 13 pro max will not fit in there anyways

Georgia’s own credit union

1 Like

Did you get the car with the black optic package? 55K is pretty up there for a p+ q5

no black optic . it has the bang and Olufsen sounds, and the navigation package, and some port installed options.

Congrats on your deal.

I am still driving my A6. I will probably keep it till lease end.

Probably a smart choice!

Yearly excise tax here in MA is $$$. On the flip side, I can’t wait for the 2023 A6 e-tron to be released.

2 Likes

Great switch! :slight_smile: I ordered an Audi here in MA (still waiting :wink: ) and am a member of Audi club. Are dealers still honoring 6% on Audi Affinity?

Yes. The point is 6 percent off on Q5 does not seem to hard to get.

Yeah I think 8% off should be possible. Have seen some brokers in that range.

1 Like

Which brokers have advertised 8% off on a Q5? The most I have seen is 6% off MSRP.

I have also seen 8 off in stock advertised recently

1 Like

that thing is fire