2021 alfa romeo giulia ti sport lease nj

Hi,
This is my first time posting here i am interested in leasing the Gulia and wanted to know if this is a good deal.

Year/Model/trim: 2021 Giulia TIsport AWD
MSRP: 51,545.00
Discount: $7979.00 includes 3,000 rebate
Selling price: $43,566.00
Term: 36Mo/12k miles
Down: $2379.0 Includes taxes and fees and first payment
Fees include Doc $498, $401 registration, title fee $187.46 7.50 waste tire fee, 7.50 waste tire tax.
The payment comes out to be $ 537.42 a month
MF: .26% or .00011
Residual: 50%

Your pre-incentive sale price is $43,566 + 3,000 = $46,566. It equates to about a 9.6% discount. How does that compare to other Giulia deals?

Did you confirm this on Edmunds?

Yes i did that’s what i seen on there for the ny/nj area i only been to one dealership here in central nj there isn’t much around here the other one is in south jersey and one in nyc I believe.

Did you check out the “Marketplace” for broker deals or the “Shared Deals” section to see what is a realistic discount?

I would recommend reaching out to more dealers via email.

On true car it lists that $46,737 is fair price. There isn’t many cars that true car says is a great deal at least for the ti sport the ti are plenty but i am not sure if I wanna sacrifice the paddle shifters and the upgraded wheels lol.

Forget truecar.

Start here.

Just checked i found some deals on market place on BMW but nothing on Alfa. I will reach out to more dealerships via email and see what offers they have

Stop talking to dealers and do your research first. You can’t negotiate effectively without knowing where you want to get to. If you ask the dealer how much they want you to pay, you’ll get answers that make them happy.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

I think i have a good understanding of how leasing works. But i just wanted to see what other people are getting out there I didn’t see a lot of people sharing deals on Gulias here at least in the nj area I’ll keep researching i am not in a big rush to make a decision.

You don’t need to find deals in NJ to establish a price target. Ya, local comps are helpful, but you can pull data from the whole country.

If you’re blindly asking dealers for quotes because you’re having trouble finding local comps, you really need to step back and do more research.

You can also try @Justin_Sutton his dealership is about ~450 miles away from you. Shipping shouldn’t be that expensive.

Hi. Let me know your thought on this deal. leasehackr.com/calculator?
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa_Romeo&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=40995&sales_price=35600&months=36&mf=.00016&dp=630&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=50&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&cap_tax=true&bmw_demo_25=true

You probably want to make your own thread.

Also, take a look into Ally, their leases usually have the same incentives and residual as Chrysler Capital but have lower MFs. https://finance-quotes.allydealer.com/NetQuote/user/CreateQuote/NewQuote.aspx?preset

13.6% pre looks decent for a 2021, I’d switch to Ally programs and push for 15%.

How would I go about getting the dealer to switch to using Ally program? Is that a standard ask?

If the dealer does business with ally, it’s as simple as asking. If the dealer doesn’t, you’ll need to find a new dealer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.