2021 Acura TLX Type S $665/mo $6000DAS

Can’t get a 540 for that. Might struggle with a 530. And this isn’t really 4k DAS. There’s a trade here.

So you are saying a trade with equity doesn’t equal money out of pocket or money down? He couldn’t have sold his trade in to another dealer and put 6k in his pocket? It’s still his 6k, he didn’t get anything for free, 6k down is 6k down, no matter how you want to word it.

no he’s not listing it there. it was more than 6k out.

It seems like you know where he got it from, was the trade + or - equity?

No idea. I have them posted 500 over list. That’s a deal on this market. My dealer is 5k-6k over list on them.

Guy had a tough decision to make between the car or the bike…

3 Likes

Thats why most leases are fleeces. The sharp guys here get the best deals. The other pay way more than they should.

that’s not accurate at all lol

1 Like

To clarify. The average clueless person walks into a dealership and ends up with a deal like this.

4 Likes

No. I’m 500 over list on these and that’s a deal. This person had a trade with equity that they took. This is 6k due plus trade

2 Likes

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

Time to close the thread administrator.

Thread has been split. If you aren’t posting about this specific deal, feel free to take it here:

Umm, why? That seems like a huge down payment and equally huge payment. You are in high end BMW territory. I guess the answer is you like the car, which I do not so to each their own as they say!

Not everyone wants a bmw. Some guy just traded his trawk hawk for one of these. I would never but to each his own.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Are Acura, Infiniti, and Buick still premium

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are Acura, Infiniti, and Buick still premium

Crazy the money they are getting for these, just for using the “Type S” badge. I thought after the reviews came out and people realize it was just a cash grab by Acura, I guess not?

No one has ever gone broke betting on how stupid Americans are.

Get informed. It’s a vastly different car than the 4 cylinder a spec. And it’s highly regarded and very well priced. The market is what’s making the lease putrid. The car is great.