2021 Acura TLX Type S $665/mo $6000DAS

Hi Everyone,

My co-worker recently picked up a Type-S and I haven’t seen the numbers for his contract yet. Here is what I have so far, just from word of mouth as he’s taking delivery soon.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE RESIDUALS OR MONEY FACTORS OR ANYTHING, THIS IS JUST PURE INFORMATION JUST BEING SHARED. Thought it would be a nice start for information, don’t expect a dealer to replicate this, I mean I don’t know what the market for Type S’s is right now/what are the expectations are.

Fun Fact: Insurance dropped cheaper compared to his 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec
FYI: To each their own opinion on this car, this is just to share what the data point for one is in current market conditions.

2021 Acura TLX Type-S in Apex Blue with Red Interior
MSRP: $52,800
Selling Price: $52,500
DAS: $6,000
Monthly: $667

1 Like

Without seeing any numbers* it seems like a pretty bad deal.

*the important ones

20 Likes

It met his N% rule, that’s all that matters.

5 Likes

Should i dare bring up the infamous 1 _ R _ _ _ _?

I’m kidding

You beat me to it…

55 posts were split to a new topic: Are Acura, Infiniti, and Buick still premium

If only there were a cooling of/right of recession period for cars😅

I would Usain Bolt sprint as far away from this lease as possible.

3 Likes

I almost wonder if this is a joke?

Checking my calendar to see if it is April 1…,

6 Likes

I think this is roughly market value for a TLX type S unfortunately. I havent seen any broker provide better deals. This likely already includes taxes and fees, which is probably 3-4k of the DAS.

That being said, I wouldn’t pay this much for a TLX, but everyone is open to do what they want with their own money.

1 Like

spot on bow and arrow GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Was there any negotiation involved? If so, I would love to see the initial quote.

1 Like

The “don’t expect the dealer to replicate this” might be one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on here.

37 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Absolutely! But if they’re posting here they’re going to get praised or roasted

1 Like

Fire Apple GIF by Pirate's Parley

1 Like

Ayeeee :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i mean who knows someone might think this is a steal and go to the dealership hoping for similar pricing :rofl:

MF is high for type S - .0016 and there is 0 lease/incentive from Acura. So it’s not gonna lease well for a while. I got a dealer quoted me $2k off but I don’t plan to get one after checking the lease numbers.

1 Like

He must be a die hard Acura fan to sign that deal.

4 Likes

Are there any left?

1 Like

3 Likes