2021 Acura TLX Good Deal or Bad Deal?

Good call. Our 2018 A4 is miles ahead of the new tlx. Night and day difference.

2 Likes

I agree! I do wish the A4 had the remote start like you said. I was told that since the A4 final assembly point is in Germany they can’t install remote start from the factory since remote starts are not allowed in Germany.

1 Like

Nice! The 2.0 on the A4 P+ definitely has great pickup, but I’m sure the V6 makes a huge difference.

Although the A6 is bigger and heavier than the A4, the V6 does help :grin:

They can’t install it at the port (PIO)? All my Japanese-built cars with remote start had it installed at the port, before it hit the dealer (I have also had it dealer-installed).

That’s just a lie on their end. You can purchase Mercedes-Benz and BMW with remote start.

That is true. I was shocked to find out that my 2018 A4 did not have remote start when I leased it 3 years ago. Although my 2021 A6 does not have remote start, it is not a big deal since I have a garage and hence have no use for that feature.

1 Like

How are you getting your numbers? You must be putting a down payment?

There’s no down payment, just the negotiated discount plus $3000 in incentives. It’s all in the calculator link.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.