2021 Acura RDX Tech - $468/mo, 36/10, $0 down, $468 DAS

Sharing a recently signed deal to help provide a price point for others interested in Acura RDX Tech in GA. Signed Feb month end (been meaning to post earlier so it was relevant).

Certainly not an amazing deal, but not so far off other deals I have seen posted. Most importantly however, exactly the color and spec my wife wanted (very limited inventory in region for a Tech in the color blue).

Wish I had more details on the incentives to provide the forum (am a novice in the leasing world - first timer in fact) - edmunds stated $500 lease cash. I missed the conquest incentive because my vehicle was a 2010 (eventually sold to Carmax) and needed to be a 2011 to qualify - I believe this was $1500. RV and MF matched Edmunds.

Hope it helps.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, Acura, RDX, Tech
MSRP: $42,125
Selling Price: $37,001
Monthly Payment: $468
Drive-Off Amount: $468 (first month)
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF:0.00113
Residual:60%
Incentives:$500
Region:GA
Leasehackr Score:8.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

7 Likes

Seems like a decent deal, especially for a market that’s not as active on LH as others. I’m also from GA and like to see more data points come along

1 Like

Good deal.

Beautiful…Congratulations :wink:

Beautiful car! Was the selling price that’s in this post what was originally being asked or did you have to negotiate them down from the MRSP? Having a hard time getting them to come down on price when leasing. Any advice I’d greatly appreciate!

Work out a well researched target price based on a pre-incentive discount targets from comp deals in the shared deals and market place listing here and the lease programs as they apply to you, and then make dealers offers until you find one that’ll do your deal.

3 Likes

I tried to follow the LH guidelines and used marketplace and shared deals for ball park effective monthly - although there were not many comps available for GA. Got MF/RV/incentives from Edmunds. Took the desired lease terms and realistic effective monthly offer to 4 dealers. 2 were willing to work with me, and I lucked out because the only dealer with the preferred color combo and spec I wanted ended up being the lowest offer and was the closest. Being polite, responsive and direct was appreciated by most of the sales managers. Took about 4-5 days. Good luck with your search.

1 Like

nice ride , love that color of blue. :v: :v:

That’s a good deal. I leased a 21’ RDX Base $0 down 10k/36mo for $490/mo

This deal is from two years ago.