2021 Acura RDX SH-AWD

Hi guys. I’m new on here and have been doing a lot of research before reaching out to a dealer to seal a deal. I finally pulled the trigger yesterday. This is what I got from the dealer. I live in Utah which is next to impossible to find competitive lease deals. I feel like the deal is good but not great. Any input on where I might possibly negotiate further if possible would be appreciated. Or if this looks solid I’d appreciate feedback as well. Not seeing a lot of Acura deals posted for 2021 RDX’s here. I may not be looking in the right place so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Thanks In advance:

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=41725&sales_price=37164&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=299&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1000&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=250&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

The problem (right now) is that the money factor (interest) is super-high for the RDX, thus driving up the lease cost (in other words, this isn’t a good “deal”)

Thank you for your reply and confirming what I was thinking. Instead of deal I should have said lease. :slight_smile: I appreciate the kind correction. The research continues.

NP! Car sales are up, and I think the per unit profit hasn’t been this strong in sometime…making it difficult to find a “deal” right now, well- on popular models at least. Good luck!

I’ve been researching like crazy. This is my 3rd deal I am on now with a different vehicle Make. Nobody seems to want to move very far and are holding tight. I even had one dealer flat out say only $500 off of MSRP due to inventory shortage. Unfortunately I’m carless I don’t have the luxury to wait. I’ve thought about waiting until next month to see if MF and RV’s are better but I’m afraid inventory will be shorter and there isn’t a guarantee things will change.

If you don’t have the luxury of waiting maybe simultaneously shop another brand. 500/month opens up a lot of good options.

I got mine for 410/month
2021 - RDX base SH-ADW, white
0 down,
$410 duo at signing

12k/36

Can you break down your deal? Sales price? mF residual etc

1 Like

Yeah I would really like to know.

I have a deal that’s 539 for tech on 2021 with 0 das. .0025 and 59 RV for 36M/12k. I don’t qualify for conquest or loyalty. Seems like an ok deal for the car comparatively and everyone else is much higher

It’ll be much easier to evaluate your deal if you break it out… Sales price, how much in incentives are rolled in, etc

Are you sure that mf is .00225?

They are being difficult in breaking it down… yea I have that in a text that’s the MF. It’s high on RDX. Sale price was 39950 of my memory serves me right

You should verify rv/mf/incentives with Edmunds. I doubt you’ll get the dealer to break down what incentives they rolled in. You’ll need to get the incentives from edmunds and back it out of the selling price to get the real pre-incentive discount.