2021 Acura ILX base. Opinion on my First Lease Deal

Hello everyone, I got my first car lease offer yesterday that seemed good. It’s a 2021 Acura ILX Base with an MSRP $27,475. Wanted to get an opinion if I got a good offer.

The monthly payment is $340/month for 36/10K. All TTL, acquisition fees, doc fees and everything else was rolled into the monthly payment. There is no down payment. Do you guys think this was a good offer? I haven’t signed off on it yet.

State: AZ
Zip code: 85281

Go to the LH calculator and input ALL the required info in order for your deal to be evaluated. Without knowing all the parts of the equation we have no idea if it was good, ok, bad, and most importantly where it could be improved upon.

We don’t ask for all the details to be difficult, we ask b/c it’s the only way to know and to educate other LH’ers on data points in the market.

1 Like

Why didn’t you ask before you signed? There’s no point in asking if it’s a good deal.

1 Like

Deal is done, enjoy the car.

I haven’t signed the deal yet. The offer’s on the table. Sorry if I didn’t phrase that well.

Then that’s good news, what state are you in? Or zip code so i can look into the rebates and taxes.

1 Like

I’m in Arizona and the zip code is 85281. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

That’s a lot of money for a 2 generation old civic

3 Likes

So you’d say I back out of this?

this is the closest I could get the calculator

If you’re asking a question or for feedback, it belongs in “Ask the Hackrs” so moved.

IDK why you posted in Shared Deals to ask for feedback on a quote.

1 Like

Yes I was checking this out. I thought it was decent enough in a market like this. But thank you very much :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I’m just new to this forum. I should’ve posted it over there.

Welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.