2021-2022 Infiniti QX 80 or Genesis GV80 Lease (help me with numbers)

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for a 2021 or 2022 Infiniti QX 80 or Genisis GV80, 36/12k, zip code 76123 (TX)?

Thank you

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/welcome-to-leasehackr-from-youtube-heres-where-you-find-rv-mf-incentives/410028/16

1 Like

The QX80 has been on my radar for years, but I’ve never seen it lease particularly well.

1 Like

For a 2022 QX80 Luxe in 76123, 36/12 lease, 56% residual and 0.00287 money factor.

zaimer, my father has a 2019 QX80 leased brand new pre-covid. Lease is going to mature in two months actually. It’s been too long, I don’t have the records in my lease spreadsheet anymore, but I know the monthly is $939 and selling price at the time was $60,000 on a $68,000 vehicle. So yes, nothing to write home about.

It’s a good SUV, ride is very comfortable and huge on the inside, but it drinks fuel 13mpg city. On the highway I can squeeze out 19mpg.

2 Likes

Wow you didnt just close it when it started with new to leasing

What does that mean, when they post new to leasing. The other thread linked here also has bunch of people starting with new to leasing.

It means they watched a certain youtube video and copied his exact wording which starts with ‘new to leasing’, it also means they didnt really watch his video completely as it says to not do that later and do something else

2 Likes

It’s been brought up that doing so is discouraging to new folks and prevents the conversation from continuing, so rather than close the thread and merge it, I just linked it here to see if that left an avenue for further discussion.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.