2020 WRX STI Series White

The 2021, come on man!!

1 Like

I spray-painted that.

5 Likes

So…MSRP? Screw it, save me one for invoice. I’ll come pick it up in cold hard pennies!

Would you like fries with that?

1 Like

Deal. I have had customers tell me that car dealerships are all going to be bankrupt by the end of Summer and I will be out of a job. I am thinking about being a clown since the transition would come naturally…or ninja

3 Likes

You’d match that CTR perfectly

2 Likes

I’m happy to see this I’m up north, in Clarksville and I’m planing on leasing a 2020 limited. Let’s us know how it goes.

Is there something on the 2020 you need, I’m not informed on subbies. To be fair, it might be cheaper to do CPO WRX rather than lease.

Yes 2019+ have some upgrades from previous generation and I’m starting to do my research since I’m not in a hurry to buy or lease. But you’re not the first person to say that buying might be better than leasing a brand new one Since they hold their value pretty well.

2 Likes

Finance it at @1.99%!!!

I ended up doing the buy at Darrel Waltrip Subaru. Got the 1.99% for 72. They actually have the highest dealer fees of any other dealer but had the car I wanted and made up for the dealer fees in discounting and trade value. Overall great experience with them. Probably could have saved another $500-1000 shopping cross country but it would’ve taken a lot more time and patience that I dont have.

The dealer in clarksville actually had the best inventory of them all but weirdly only wanted to make a deal on an 84month finance which I had no interest in.

Good luck on the search, happy to help if I can as I’ve gone through numbers with all the local dealers.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Congratulations on a beautiful car, I went to the dealership today and they have 2 up there but I don’t want to spend 50k right now, I’m preparing my credit for the mid to end of summer to probably start the process of purchasing one. Hopefully I’ll see you out in Nashville or something this summer. Enjoy

It depends on the headache you want. I rather spend the extra money and pick it up for a small difference. Enjoy the car!

1 Like

Agreed. Plus the service department will always do a little extra or fight a little harder for a customer who bought the vehicle at the dealer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have definitely noticed this. Discounts on services and warrantied items can be very helpful when you have a good relationship with the service staff. Not to mention them having a loaner available when you need it last-minute.

Just all piece of mind things that add up over time.

7 leases and 3 purchases in 5 states, 0 discounts ever without a coupon at service, including on the lemons and buybacks. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever drank a cup of coffee in service.

Really? Service at our local Honda dealer treated us right. Doughnuts, Kuerig, sandwiches, and sometimes pizza if we got lucky. Discount on service? Maybe… they had a free oil change punch card.

I guess I forgot one. I waited so long at Volvo picking up after it was Polestarred that the fourth time they offered an off-brand seltzer I drank it. And they scratched up the trim around the driver door during that $1300 cash visit. So I guess I got something.

VW nothing. Subaru nothing (2 rims and 10 tires at the dealer on that WRX). Both Mazdas in two states- nothing. Honda (Prob 6 dealerships) nothing. Ford nothing. Oh and Saturn nothing.

Rough, I’ll take my cheap stromboli and laugh maliciously in the corner. Free food courtesy of a dealership as I wait is always welcome.

1 Like

A food that actually improves as it gets cheaper.

1 Like