2020 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription – Good Deal?

, ,

Hi all,

New to the forum – loving it. I have learned so much.

Here’s my standing quote from a Volvo dealership. I believe it to be a fair offer and am close to pulling the trigger but would like your thoughts. I am inexperienced.

2020 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Inscription

MSRP: $58,655
Sale Price: $51,350
Monthly: $637
36/mo 15k/mi
MF: .00128
RV: 55%

$995 bank fee
$350 registration fee
$75 document fee
$22 inspection
$2036 taxes
$88 taxes on fees

Edmunds:
.00108 MF and 55% residual
$3000 Volvo Allowance
$500 holiday bonus

Any thoughts and suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you so much.

What incentives are being included in that sales price? Have you confirmed RV/MF with edmunds?

1 Like

I requested a detailed incentive list. It was not originally provided. I’ll respond to you when I have it.

Thanks for the reply.

Go to Edmunds to confirm RV/MF/incentives independently

1 Like

Yeah thats a high payment. I’ll be contacting you shortly.

How much total out of pocket?

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply.

OOP: $4325. I do not know the itemization yet, have requested it since it does not balance the number below:

$995 bank fee
$350 registration fee
$75 document fee
$22 inspection
$2036 taxes
$88 taxes on fees

Thanks for the suggestion.

Having trouble finding that page. Looking at forums. Seeing slightly better MF and ~58% RV. I see some at 59 and some at 57… how do I know which one to go with?

I asked for a better RV. Sales responded with it’s set by the Bank. I responded with the bank is also leasing it to me and should be able to improve that number.

Unsure how best to advance the conversation.

You need to step back and read the leasing 101 info. RV is what it is based on the lease term you’re doing. They can’t change the RV. The main reason for confirming with Edmunds is to verify that everyone is talking about the same lease terms.

Ask Edmunds for the mf/RV/incentives for the trim you want, the lease term you want, in your zip code

2 Likes

RV is based on the model and miles per year you are going with. RV is different for the 6 passenger vs the 7 passenger…FYI I don’t think the dealer can play with the residual, but always good to double check their math. MF for the T6 is .00168, that number they can play with.

Then get a pre rebate sales price and break out the rebates to get a better idea.

Thanks.

I don’t think the XC60 comes in different seat configurations but that’s fine, the other information you provided is helpful.

Broker time.

2 Likes

You need to find one that is near your zip code/in the region where you’re getting the car. Volvo bases incentives on the dealer’s location.

That being said, you are asking for a 15k lease, and I’m willing to bet that is why the residual is 55% instead of 58%.

1 Like

Hi all –

Edmunds responded.

They say:
.00108 MF and 55% residual
$3000 Volvo Allowance
$500 holiday bonus

The 55% residual is consistent with what they are offering me. The MF is slightly lower than the MF they quoted me.

However, this $3K Volvo Allowance and $500 holiday bonus… hmmmmm.

2020 Volvo XC60 T6I (MSRP: $59k)
Down: $2,134 (1st payment/DMV/Bank)
Mon: $597 (Tax in)
Lease 36m 15k

Come get it.

Whoever gave you that price. Must be behind his/her Christmas List.

1 Like

So they have you currently at 6.5% pre-incentive discount with a marked up MF. Pretty bad compared to most of the deals on here.

1 Like

Thanks for that.

Since I’ve got it down to a working price, do you think that we could work something out where we add the incentives to make the price even lower?