2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country "Costco Auto" Lease Offer, CO

You’re $3-4k away from a good deal on this. The likelihood at this dealer is going to close that gap is very low.

Keep in mind that the incentives refresh once a month or so, so they always show as about to expire. That doesn’t mean they’re not coming back.

End of the year is a great time to buy, yes, but you need to cast a bigger net.

2 Likes

If it helps, I can do this deal for you @

36/10K
Due at signing: $1000 + Reg
$609/Month including your tax (9%)

Broker and shipping separate.

That saves about $3000 before shipping and reg.

6 Likes

They’re giving you pointers about how they can get the most money possible from you, not pointers about how to not run away. They want to move metal at the highest price possible. Do you really believe a dealership would give you pointers on how they can make less money?

1 Like

Respectfully, that’s like saying you got 30% off catfood when I got 20% off dogfood. Nobody who is shopping for v60cc ends up in an M340IX.

I don’t think this means the 1 quarter per year Costco Volvo tie-up (May-Aug this past year) I think he means when you use Costco’s car buying service this is their floor.

Similar for Costco. If you find the car anywhere but the dealers website, somebody gets a taste.

A broker is going to be a much easier route. You’re trying to deal on something that doesn’t lease well.

Wondering the same thing.

bEcAuSe tHe SaLeSpErSoN iS nIcE

OP: put a $100 bill in bell-ringers jar if you’re feeling charitable. If you want a deal on a V60 this month I can tell you with certainty 1 place you won’t find it.

4 Likes

Loyalty is $500 on a lease, not $1,000

3 Likes

V60 is higher than 500 in many regions

(I know you’re speaking about CO specifically)

1 Like

You mean loyalty? Never seen over $500 (maybe there was $1k in NE on S60 earlier in the year though), but they add unadvertised extra “loyalty/retention bonus” to certain models sometimes.

Where do you see $2k in rebates? Volvo shows $1,250 plus $500 loyalty and first months waiver

Yep!

V60CC was $2K for loyalty earlier this quarter

Damn, that’s nice. My S60 was $500 advertised + $1,250 extra loyalty. If a dealer doesn’t give it one would never know.

1 Like

Was going off what he posted: