2020 Volvo S60 T6M - What next?

I have an EQS in addition to the Altima. The Altima has obviously been sitting since.

I agree tho, it doesn’t hold a candle to the premium cars but paying $600-$800 a month for some S60, 3 series or C Class is no bueno.

Once driving those cars you realize they ain’t worth it. Wouldn’t want OP to make that mistake and go grab another one at those prices and giving him value options here.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying, but I don’t think a Camry LE is any better equipped than was the Altima; but I strongly preferred the former. Fancy features don’t mean a lot to me (I drive a last gen Golf!).

The Altima just drove much worse and had the most horrific rearview visibility I’ve ever experienced in a car (I haven’t driven a ton of diff cars in my life, and I’ve never drive a true sports car, so take that into consideration). Really disconnected and misaligned steering (I assume the alignment was a maintenance issue). Chassis didn’t feel very solid to me. The fact that the Altima had a nicely designed interior made the poor driving dynamics even more of a letdown.

But @Alex2064 lives w/ an Altima and thinks it’s pretty solid. So, again, entirely possible my rental had just had a hard life…

Totally agree, which is why I was fine moving from my C-Class to the Golf… :wink: If BMW ever decides to give away the 3-Series (or X1) again, I’d certainly be interested. But not otherwise.

1 Like

Thank you for the comments and replies. As of now I think I am going to sit tight and see what May brings with it. It does look like I will end up purchasing the car though.

Is an eqs or eqe unique or is that too much Hackr crowd?

I meant unique in how it feels to drive. But it’s also pretty rare at the moment.

cough cough

Care by volvo 24 mos lease than can be terminated after 5 months for an effective payment for those 5 months of 560/mo with less than 1k out of pocket

cough cough

Which model is priced that low? I did CBV for a while but found that the pricing has skyrocketed

s60 b5 awd plus dark

1 Like

That’s solid pricing, given that it includes 15k miles and insurance.

in nys it doesnt include insurance

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

Where on the volvo site can one see the payments for specific models? I remember they used to have it and now i dont see it

depends, are you in ny?

NJ…10 char

How do we feel about the C40? There are some great deals going on. I plan to test drive one this weekend.

They are throwing some rebates on an absurdly inflated sticker. Whether that yields an actual great deal or not is very debatable

I tossed out a few inquiries to contacts at local dealers who gave me absurdly inflated pricing on an S60. Let’s see…

At $350/mo or less - maybe?

NY and LI dealers suck :poop: Check nj or ct

One of the dealers I contacted was the one that I got my car from back in 2020 who’s in NJ. Time will tell.