2020 Volvo S60 T5 Mom $45K MSRP $302/month (inclusive of Texas tax) + $0 DAS + 10 MSDs + A-Plan + BonusDrive + Loyalty

I was a little surprised by that. But if they can make A Plan work, I’m very happy for them. The discount I got was really about 14.5% (I exclude tax credits since that is a specific TX benefit). Given that people may get 12-13% off on an aggressive deal, they may be 2% deeper into discounting than others. They have a lot of cars in stock, are a new dealership, so may also be inclined to be aggressive.

Bottom line is that I was happy making the deal (I turned in my pull ahead with 2.5 weeks left before payment due), they were happy to do the deal, and it all went efficiently and smoothly. That must also be worth something to them as well as me. The world is not just about money.

Gotta be Grubbs in Grapevine right? Last time I checked with them sales seems to know nothing about lease and just want me to come down so I passed. Glad you get this great deal!

Bingo. Thank you. Trust me - they aren’t asking people to come down these days. Deal is done remotely. Though with the new 2 payment benefit, they had to work that out. I must have been the first customer to use the new program.

They must have gotten better. Just keep it simple, and give them a target monthly after you’ve crunched the numbers.