2020 Tundra Limited in North Carolina Tundra...tundra tundra tundra!

No its 3. I didn’t correct it.

1 Like

Im in Raleigh and went with Jim. Leith was willing to do a really good discount, but the lack of rebate in the SE region made it a no brainer. I don’t think the April deals are there anymore since the residual went down, but I was at 241 with everything rolled in on a 49,700 SR5

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter

Then your bank is probably SETF and not TFS.

Wait, Tundras are selling as soon as they come in?
So people stayed home for 2 months without working and now that they can just come out, with race riots going in, they decide they need a Tundra that they lease within 3 minutes?

Cnbc just ran a segment saying lease numbers this month were the worst in a long time and memorial day was a bust for dealers?

Something does not compute. Does that mean I can lease transfer my Tundra and make money?

1 Like

I’ve been busier then ever since covid. I think it’s bc people have so much time on their hands, the only thing they can do is shop.

If you can hold out until late June/July I’m going to be getting about 100 tundras to choose from. I’m Going to have the Highest allotment of tundras east of the Mississippi

3 Likes

That was basically the response I got from most dealers. Plenty of people like my family are not affected monetarily from COVID. Heck my wife just a 5% raise a few days ago. And there are plenty of people out there in a similar situation. Bored with money to spend.

1 Like

Making US Bank’s pockets hurts.

1 Like

Apex Toyota was signed up with US BANK when I contacted them a year or so ago. They were the only ones in the Triangle.

I am set around mid June, but they aren’t going to discount those until mid July until the Tundra lot is full.

Leith has US Bank as well but the MF was higher than other regions and there was no rebate. That may have changed since April but even with a better discount (which the rebate more than wiped out obviously) they couldn’t get close to Jim.

Wonder if they were bumping it. SE Toyota foot print area is a nightmare. I would look elsewhere if you could. Mark Jacobson is 10 minutes from me. You must be close :wink:

I’m in Durham and got a Tundra from @Jrouleau426 last fall. I would be shocked if anyone around here is going to get anywhere close to his price. Even going to VA is going to typically save you as TFS numbers are usually better than SETF but still unlikely they beat Jim.

2 Likes

Nobody but nobody beats Jim!
Shop the rest and shop Jim last!

Looking forward to it !