2020 Toyota Tundra

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 crewmax
MSRP: $45332
Monthly Payment: $267
Drive-Off Amount: $267
Months:24
Annual Mileage:15
Incentives:4895
Region:OH

Another Toyota Tundra U.S bank lease . Wanted to say thanks to everyone on their help to make the deal. Dealer was great and easy to work with .If anyone wants to know dealer p.m me in Columbus area .

1 Like

Great deal and 15k miles too !

Tempted to get one…

You can get a slightly cheaper one from PA!

That’s a good deal especially on the 15K/year. I am in the market in TX.

Nice, what’s the breakdown for 4895 in incentives?

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful truck with that package.

Is your monthly payment including TAX? or is it + TAX?

From his other post, tax included. I wish we get deals like that in FL

I feel you.

I’ve never quoted a Tundra down here in Miami, mainly because my current lease is not due yet, but I wish I could get close to this deal when time comes.

Tundra deals are tempting till I watched the IIHS test

If anyone is looking, I’m around this price with Ohio tax/tags on a $49,500 msrp trd offrd.

Tax included .

Wow… You got a great deal!

What packages does this truck include? Specifically, to get the black wheels/bumpers/accents?

I know you mentioned SR5 crewmax, but I’m looking to create a similar build on the Toyota site and can’t replicate it.

thanks!

Should be the SX package iirc

That’s the sx package on an sr5 crewmax. I have them for $175/mo + tax tags doc fee 24/10 lease currently. I have it in black and white.

2 Likes

Dealer in western PA just told me there was no way I could get $230/m on an SR5 CewMax (the one I specifically emailed about was $49k MSRP). Told me I’d be in the $650 range… Politely pointed out other dealer’s offerings. Luckily there’s more than one dealer.

The dealer was most likely using TFS, and not Ally or US Bank. Call and ask the dealer. Back in March, I leased a 2020 Toyota Tacoma Sport Premium(MSRP $45,230) for $370, with all Taxes an fees included through Ally Bank.

1 Like

US Bank is to Tundra leases what oil futures are to oil i.e. they will soon be paying people to take Tundra leases.

2 Likes

Like that statement!

I did ask what bank it was through but haven’t heard back. They are one of the few that wasn’t advertising low tundra leases so I’m guessing not.