2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax Sport $235/mo $0 down, Colorado

Yup, double cab us dead!

Bear

For Central Region, it’s .00110! I have the sheet.

2 Likes

Thanks, sorry to spread misinformation.

But you guys get the greatest rate ever!

Nice work stellar deal :slight_smile: Sent pm!

1 Like

Did your usbank lease come with GAP?

1 Like

I think every bank except Toyota Financial comes with GAP

1 Like

Yes, US Bank pays for their GAP, supposedly

1 Like

In theory, based on what I’ve read here on leasehackr.

Which dealer in colorado did you use

Mine did too.

Bear

Reached out to about half a dozen Toyota dealers in the Seattle area but no luck yet. They are all saying all leases have to go thru TFS … no exceptions.

He would not be able to get him a deal like this in VA the taxes are too high would probably be more like 330

awesome deal! Out of curiosity, how did you nab the MF and Residual numbers from US Bank?

I’m in Tennessee, and can’t seem to find anywhere (and trying to beat this dealer deal: https://www.toyotaofcoolsprings.com/offerdetails-New-Franklin-Tennessee-2020-Toyota-Tundra-246056)

Thanks!

Not true. one of six dealer should have US Bank.

@cranius which dealer did you use? i am showing that ally actually has that model listed as 87% residual value but i cannot seem to figure out what MF ally uses.
I’m also in denver. for 200 a month seems like a no brainer.

Ally is a APR lease 7.69% for 24 mo
89% residual 24/10

So, the goal would be to get 11% off MSRP:))

My name is @inegoti84u and I call BS on all these amazing deals while I cry about how the heck I can’t get them!

6 Likes

first dealer i looked at close to me is offering 38500 on a 45300 MSRP. which is already over that. I think they want to pay me to drive the tundra :). Still waiting to hear back if they do ally or usbank. what are the usbank MF and RV?