2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewcab Off-road, heated leather, $49k MSRP - $297/mo, $1k DAS, 20 months

Offering this here before I place on Swapalease

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 Offroad Crewcab
Color: Cement grey, black leather interior

MSRP: $49,538
Monthly payment: $297

Current mileage: 1,322
Maturity mileage: 20,022
Effective miles per month: 935
Maturity date: 4/27/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $1000 to me

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $150 credit application, $500 fee to US Bank
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Factory options include TRD offroad package (foglights, LED headlights, off road shocks, skid plates), spray in bed liner, black tube steps, black badges, and convenience package (backup camera, parking sensors, CarPlay/Android Auto). Dealer installed heated leather seats. I’ve also had ceramic tint installed on the front two windows, and installed the TRD rear sway bar ($250).

There is a small area on the passenger fender where something in the garage scrapped. I touched it up and it looks fine from 5 feet away, but it is there. I’ll also include the Toyota touch up paint I bought for it.

Photos:

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Great deal considering pricing this month would be $100/mo more and heated leather is $60/mo or so on top of that!

3 Likes

No kidding! I got a great deal through you—but have added two vehicles this summer. Hard to justify 4 cars when I’m only driving 6 miles to work and the wife is working from home. :sweat_smile:

It’ll go fast I’m sure. If you do swapalease I would get your $ back for the leather upgrade. I don’t see why someone wouldn’t pay $1400 down and $300/mo for this

1 Like

Hey I’m interested. How do I get in contact with you? Thanks!

1 Like

Out of curosity what did you get charged to swap out the seats and I’m assuming TFS is fine with doing this? Curious for future leases and other leases I’ve seen listed on swap sites where people have done dramatic alterations like that before, thanks. Never asked or looked into this myself but seems like it might be a decent idea for trucks since leather tends to only be in 65k+ models for a lot of brands.

Was done by the dealer, added about 65/mo to lease.

1 Like

Is it $1000 down in total or $1000 to you and $500 to USB?

$1000 to me

1 Like

I’m in Columbus. I’ll
Take it if it’s back on the market.

Very interested…I can pick up this week if we can makes this work

Hi, I am interested. I’d like to cut a deal if this is still on the market.

Interested as well, I’m about an hour and a half from Cincinnati. Still available?

Transfer pending again

PM a mod to re-open if it falls through.