2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 - $41,900

I think this is a slick deal. Turning in my Tundra at the end of next month or selling it here.

The price below includes any taxes and fees I must pay to purchase, register and get a clean title to sell to someone else

Timing on delivery will depend on if I get a buyer or not sooner then later. As it gets close to lease maturity, which is April 20th I will most likely just turn it back in. Also ya gotta front the money because I don’t have $41,900 laying around :rofl:

If this isnt slick enough and I should take it down someone yell at me.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5

MSRP: $46,628
Sales price: $41,900
Current mileage: 19,200
Condition: No accidents. It’s fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pictures? ….

So what are you selling? You do not own the car.

It would be a real slick deal for you. Not so much for the buyer.

Sorry needs a bath but here ya go

Are you buying this out first then reselling?

Don’t look too much into it .

Step 1 - give me money
Step 2 - …
Step 3 - you get truck

Because I know how much this market sucks right now and I figured I’d help out a fellow hackr if someone wants it. Otherwise it goes back to the dealership.

Not how this works I’m afraid.

Lol what are you two talking about? There is a sales price for that thing on the original post. How can you say that’s not how it works

I assume you think its a “slick deal” because your ask price is likely higher than your account payoff. The issue here, whether you are with US Bank or TFS, is that you cannot sell the vehicle privately. That is, without purchasing yourself, with would entail additional expense (truck price could increase to market value, sales tax/buyout fees would be applicable, etc.)

Guys you all are literally trying to decipher a deal that has no additional information to be able to do said analysis…

The only relevant info is that you will pay $41,900. How do you know my buyout isn’t $30,000?

Again, I’f someone thinks $41,900 for this tundra is the deal for them that’s what they can pay ME for it.

But YOU don’t own the car, the bank does and according to the bank rules, you can’t sell it to a private party

1 Like

Because I worked as a broker and I’ve delivered cars. You’d need to buy out the lease, pay tax, and register in NJ to resell if not selling to a dealer that TFS will release the title to.

Not if you can’t legally buy the truck. You OP gotta buy the truck to resell it to a third party if you’re not a dealer 1st or 3rd party buying it out. It’s just not allowed - I’ve never seen it and if you wanna do it, so be it.

Besides I know your buyout isn’t 30k because this is a MY 20 truck, Toyota doesn’t release the next MY till fall, so this had to be released fall of 2019, for it to be maturing now means a 24-month lease from early 2020. Right when they were cheap. Back then the residuals were in the high 70s low 80s percentage-wise, so by math, I’d say it’s improbable for it to be even close to 30.

Lol that’s my point though. Who said I’m not doing that. All insaid on my post was that someone can have the truck for almost 42k.

never laid out the process of how I’m getting to that number. I’ve been a hackr since 2017, with all due respect, respect your senior members, I’ve been doing this longer :wink::grin::laughing:

I guess I have to waste characters by explaing how the process works.

I notice I have enough equity in the truck to buy it out. Pay taxes, register it. Take it to wa-wa and buy a sandwich anddddd still offer it for what I think is a good price to others here.

The only thing I said that was subjective is it may or not be a good deal at $41,900. Again if someone wants to pay $41,900 for it then they can take the title from me and go about whatever they need to do to register it in whatever state they come from.

After I buy it out I can do whatever I want with it…

@trusted_hackrs can one of you please give a crash course on life to these ppl?

Would it help if I took out the blurb about how I’mnconsidering turning it in? Should I just say I own a 2020 tundra that someone can buy from me?

Don’t even pull the age card. I’m 18 and I’ve sold more cars than some of the salespeople I’ve worked with.

If you have so much equity, go sell it to a dealer and avoid paying taxes. You’re losing what 6% in NJ to that? Besides, I have 30x the read time if you include my former commercial account.

You don’t own it. TFS or Ally or USBANK does.

3 Likes

I think if you clarify that you intend to buy it out and then resell it, you’re fine, but you should be upfront about the time frame it takes to execute that and that you’re expecting someone to front you the money for potentially months waiting for the title to transfer.

5 Likes

Got it. I’ll clarify after the gym, thx.

Also @HersheySweet I was kidding with you , lighten up. That’s why I put all the lovely emojis. But now that you mention you are only 18 defffffff respect your elders hahaha. When I was 18 I thought I knew better then all those stupid adults and regardless of all your wisdom packed into a shirt amount of time I have something you don’t…

Wisdom over a lonnngg period of time. You can’t replicate that yet. Like watching the grass grow. No matter what I’ve seen more grass grow them you.

1 Like

Keep in mind that we don’t have good clarity into what experience people do or don’t have regarding buyout processes, and there are lots of people that post here unaware of the nuances.

And I have the Brooklyn Bridge to sell. As a matter of fact, I will give you the ultimate slick deal and trade you straight up for the Tundra. Don’t worry your senior self about how I am going to get title to the bridge.