2020 Toyota Tundra deal

Yeah, only $150, plus $10 fee they charge.

Updated calc - Same monthly, tiny bit more up front for taxes…

No lines at the airport and cheap flights! Load factors under 25%. Although maybe not for long(don’t be surprised if there’s a mandated or voluntary shutdown of 1 to 2 weeks)

Can’t do it, have two people at home with health issues…not taking a risk for a $30 a month savings.

I wouldn’t be in a hurry to get a deal on car right now either, what’s the rush? You could get by on one vehicle now or borrow someone’s that they aren’t using.

No rush really. My wife has no car right now, F-150 may have to go back in 30 days, but I think I got the Ford exception for 90 extra days for free. We’ll find out tomorrow. If not, I’ll have to do something.

I don’t think you’ll have any issue getting an extension

No I got the extension, the problem was I had to put a stop on my last payment or Ford would consider the lease paid and require it be returned in 30 days. I got the stop in, so as long as it works tonight I’ll have it for free until 7/24

1 Like

I keep seeing good tundra leases. Hope they stay there till around Oct.

They will :slight_smile:

Hey Derekoh,

My dealer here in OKC says they can’t figure out how to do “MSD”. Is there some trick or process they need to do? It’s sad they can’t figure it out, but I just told them they need to call TFS and ask.

Looks like they don’t want to do it or mess with it. Or could it be that they don’t know it because they haven’t had a customer who asked for it? I am pretty sure TFS isn’t going to tell them either because it’s for a dealer to figure it out, not the bank.

That’s weird. Doesn’t the deposit go to TFS?

They can absolutely call TFS, I’ve had a finance manager do it right in front of me. But he wasn’t clueless about MSD, his question was whether the customer could put down a 6th deposit after 5 MSD brought the MF down to .00008

So yes TFS absolutely has a line for dealership personnel to call them with questions, but whether you can convince reluctant finance managers is another question entirely.

The old saying about taking a horse to water…

It does but the dealership has to process the MSDs to get the correct numbers and submit it properly to TFS.

Local dealer is advertising this. 2020 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x4 SR-5 TSS edition (black rims)

MSRP 50899, 40210 final payment(residual)

$299 a month For 36 months 10k miles with $49 down plus $450 doc fee lus TTL.

Running the numbers from Edmunds (they said 72% residual and .00223 MF) this doesn’t add up

Using the numbers in the calc, 79% residual, which is what they advertised, I can hit those numbers.

Seems like a good deal to me. $2600 up front (first, taxes fees)

Are they scamming or are they upping the residual to sell some trucks?

Instead of guessing what MF they are using, why not get an actual quote with all the numbers?

The dealer cannot change the residual. It is set by the captive/bank.

They are not upping the residual. I think those are US Bank numbers. Based on calculation it does look like a small dealer discount.

Talk to @Jrouleau426.

Dealers are closed here on Sunday. Waiting for more info, was just wondering if anyone here could figure out what was up with the quote…

That’s possible, although I heard US Bank doesn’t do leases here in Oklahoma…maybe they do. If it is, I’d jump on this I think, seems like a decent deal.