2020 Toyota Tundra crewmax trd off road

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 TRD Offroad

MSRP: 48,118
Monthly payment (pre-tax):274 (NJ tax included)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 235
Maturity mileage: 20000
Effective miles per month:833
Maturity date: 4/30/2022

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The vehicle is brand new as I just got it. Looks great and drives awesomely. Run into some unforeseen parking issues which will increase my parking fee substantially. Monthly includes NJ tax.
Photos:

I’d suggest more and better pictures would help your ad a lot.

1 Like

Nice deal, you shouldn’t really have an issue transfering this lease

Wow! what a deal!

I didn’t realize US Bank would allow lease transfer.

It does! Surprising, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yeah…I was under the impression once you sign with US Bank you’re basically stuck until the lease is up or you trade it in at a dealer.

However US bank allows Only one transfer and so the person who takes this is out of luck.

Maybe I should put my Tundra on “Swapalease” and lower my payment. I got my 2019 in October 2018 before things got totally insane on these.

You should! Come see me after though!

I’ve gotten 2 BMW leases in the last 6 months. But one of them I just completed a transfer last week. I worry about getting approved again for a car note. 3 in a 6 month time frame is quite a bit…lol.

Haha! Well, then. You should wait!

How much does excess mileage cost? Can you also share any kind of required maintenance schedules that might be bigger ticket items? Just trying to understand total cost of ownership.

Toyota includes 2 years 25k miles free maintenance. Haven’t checked after that as I just hit 18 months on my Tundra.

Excess mileage cost is an important number any taker should consider, specially if 10K/year are not enough for his/her driving habits.

.25/mile overage. You shouldn’t need to do anything maintenance wise on these 2 year leases unless maybe you put 30k+ miles on it and need tires/brakes. That’s what’s great about the tundra deals, all maint included and no wear and tear items to replace.

Is this still available?

Just Got my DMV papers so ready to go. Currently at 1000 miles. Date of inception was 5/1. Will come with a Bakflip folding hard cover. Looking for $500 cash to me plus bank xfer fees payable to the bank.

1 Like

So your payment is 274 including NJ tax? What is your tax rate if you don’t mind me asking? I am interested and live in TX and would consider flying up to you and driving it home.

Thanks!

I’m NYC and have lease due to return 7/24. How long this process takes? I’m really interested in taking over. 800 credit gainfully employed. Does it have a bed liner?