2020 Tiguan SE AWD 290/mo 2k DAS?

Verbal agreement with dealer, supposed to sign and take delivery tonight. I think it’s pretty good, but what do the experts think?

Note, the tax seems a little off in the calculator. My numbers below.

MSRP 31045
SALE PRICE 27694
MONTHS 39
MILES 12000
RESIDUAL 49% 15212.05
MONEY FACTOR 0.00001
FACTORY INCENTIVES 1200
CAP COST 26494
MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENT 289.70
TAX 903.86
ACQUISITION FEE 675
DOC FEE 250
TITLE 65
TEMP TAG 35
DUE AT SIGNING 1928.86
DISPOSITION FEE 395

Calculator

That RV is ugly that’s hurting the deal i would get more feedback before signing this deal.

These things just aren’t that great of a deal right now, if it was like $300 or so with just first, I guess that would work. I got a left over 2018 in January of 2019 for $288/mo with just first 10k/yr and partner program.

Thanks for the feedback!

That’s the going residual around here–I got the same residual from 4 different dealers, and it seems to be inline with what others are posting over at edmunds.

I worked 3 dealers pretty hard to get that deal, so like Joeblogs said, I think that’s just where they are right now.

Not sure if there will be better incentives when the 2021 refresh drops, or if this is just how they lease. My wife likes this car best, so we’re just trying to make sure we get a good deal.

Thanks again.

Residual is so low compared to when I leased my daughter’s Tiguan SE about a year and half ago. I’m paying $262 a month including CA tax with 2K out of pocket for a 29XXX car with 10K miles so it’s not that bad I think.

There’s definitely allot of utility, I call it the poor mans Audi. Won’t win any races but the wife likes it and it’s not breaking the bank. The SE is the sweet spot, the S is too basic and the SEL etc are just more money for a few bells and whistles. Great size too, not some giant hard to park monster.