Maturity date: 04/2022

MSD due (if any):NA
Cash due (if any): 1000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): NA

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Took this lease 3 months ago but my work from home has been extended to end of this year and maybe beyond, so not seeing any use for this truck. It’s been sitting in the driveway with no use.

1 Like

Before you transfer this, I HIGHLY recommend checking Vroom and Carvana.

The offers they’re making on Tacos right now are insane.

Just ask @spockvr6 - They basically gave him MSRP on a truck we got over 10% off for him last year.

Edit-Shit. I just noticed this is US Bank and that means you would have to buy it first (and pay full tax) then sell it to Carvana or Vroom.

3 Likes

Yeah… US Bank appears to kill the Carvana sale😩. Carvana is def paying top dollar on nice Tacos right now. I really didnt want to sell mine, but the offer as @Bostoncarconcierge noted was just way too good to ignore so I had to cash out.

1 Like

Thanks but i think that 3k in sales tax is gonna kill the deal.

Totally :weary:.

MSRP tacos. I will just go get one from toyota expressway and flip for a profit

Honestly @vhooloo…if you can get one at a slight discount from MSRP, you probably could flip it for a profit. After seeing what I just sold my for yesterday, the same thought definitely crossed my mind.

As a fun little test, it might be interesting to run some VINs off of a dealership stock truck through Carvana just to see…

1 Like

do i sense another inventory scraping project? :slight_smile:

@spockvr6 I ran the numbers on carvana and it was very disappointing. I think its due to the tax component. Oh well, i’ll wait for someone to snag it here.

Do your best

It’s not like it was last year or pre inventory shortage bubba

Did your US Bank buyout value include the sales taxes? Mine was through TFS, and Carvana could buy from them directly as a dealer so no sales tax was involved.

Yes, they have included sales tax in the pay off amount.

US Bank doesnt allow you to sell to 3rd parties.

You have to buy the car then sell it. Sucks so much .

They are the deal killers!

I was inquiring for MF and RV on Edmunds and was told Toyota wont do 24/10 ?

Is this still available ? @sunils

Pending with someone.

1 Like

I put my '19 TRD Pro’s info into the Carvana site to see what the numbers were, and yea… they’re pretty nice. Sucks to hear about the US Bank stipulation.

Let me know if anything falls through