2020 Subaru Forester Touring - closed see shared deals

Looking for feedback on this deal:
Obviously I’d like more discount but what do you think the bottom is?
MF and RV are validated from Edmunds and haven’t found any incentives.

MSRP: $36,610
INVOICE: $33,926
SALE PRICE: $33,926

NET RESIDUAL PERCENT: 59%
NET RESIDUAL: $21599.90
MONEY FACTOR: 0.00050

10,000 MILE LEASE - 36 MONTH TERM

MONTHLY PAYMENT: $435.02
MONEY DUE AT SIGNING: $0.00
DOWN PAYMENT: $0 - 1ST PAYMENT $435.02 WAIVED - LEASE LOYALTY (I helped my Mom lease a Forester from them before)

Taxes: $1098

It would help to see incentives broken out (sounds like you got loyalty and the rest is dealer discount?). You are at roughly 10% with incentives, residual and MF are good.

I couldn’t find any incentives on Edmunds or building the vehicle on Subaru and looking for local pricing incentives.

Max under invoice is 2k, but with limited inventory, you can only get about 1700 now - pricing is significantly based on region.

You might be able to get a Loyalty coupon to knock another $500 off.

1 Like

Given that’s sales price is at invoice - do you think there’s another $1500-$1700 on the table?

What region/state is this in?

It depends on your region. I would say you should be able to find 1k pretty easily, but its harder to get 1500.

Chicagoland

Email all the dealers in the area. Chicago should give you 1500 pretty easily unless the Touring is shorter on supply than other trims.

Inventory doesn’t seem that high at the moment. At least not in the color combination we want White with Brown interior.

Logistical question - I have a Toyota Sienna lease that’s up in Sept. I’d prefer to trade it into the dealer with the Forester rather than sell to Carvana or Carmax. Do you recommend waiting until I have the deal structured to bring that up? Based on Carvana quote I should have about $3k in positive equity but I’m bringing to Carmax tomorrow for another quote.