2020 Socal/Norcal Toyota Tacoma,Tundra, and 4Runner Blowouts (May)

$25,200 residual for the Sport 4x2

Hackers. I wanted to give a shout out to Jeff. I know we have a lot of comments about people who leased something from him. But I would like to tell you a story of Jeffā€™s professionalism on a deal but simply wasnā€™t ready to go through yet. Iā€™ve been looking for Tacoma on a 24 month lease and the programs are just starting to emerge. Unfortunately I decided on a truck that had an MSRP higher than what was in scope for the program. Jeff was very patient with me and extremely responsive. He clearly explained to me about the deal structure and advise that it really wasnā€™t the right time to go through. Consequently Iā€™m waiting for next month and hoping that it will. We always have great stories about people who leased vehicles from brokers. But I thought it was only appropriate take a moment to explain a transaction that wasnā€™t quite ready that was a testament to Jeffā€™s professionalism. Jeff you have earned my admiration and respect sir.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff do you have any deals going on in the Northern California Sacramento area, really interested in a Tacoma trd.

Let me know exactly which model, options, colors, and mileage allowance

Iā€™m comfortable with any color, definitely want an off-road 4x4 with tech package

36/10 for the lease time and mileage

Norcal Deals are here

Doing Norcal based deals now along with Socal based deals, pricing different for both regions

Sold out of the Tacoma SR 4x4, check back next month

3 Likes

Hi Jeff - Is NorCal still subject to the 43K cap on residualization? As I am up in Norcal I at least had to ask :slight_smile:

Hi Robert - The 43k residual cap will still be an issue on the Offroad 4x4 Premium (MRM).

Would you be interested in the Tacoma Limited 4x4? It would be fully loaded and we could get around the residual issue

Never considered that model as I heard it doesnā€™t lease well from someone. Maybe it was a residual issue v TRD Offroad. Having said that my Aunt has one and loves it. I will research it out.

Ping me terms 24/12 0 drive off type of deal. Iā€™ll be in Arizona this week - so want to disclose that upfront. Therefore thereā€™s no reason to rush if you have other clients. If itā€™s a better deal in Southern California thatā€™s fine too. My girlfriend is from there so itā€™s not hard to arrange a trip. My Zip is 95139.

The SR has had some crazy residuals from the non captives the last few months, hurry up and jump on the boat!

Hey. Iā€™m located in Maui and Iā€™m looking for a Tacoma. Could we work something out still? I can fly out if necessary for the right deal.

Hi. Iā€™m new to the forums, but @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, it seems like youā€™re the guy to talk to!

Iā€™m new to SoCal (I just moved to San Diego from NYC) and am in need of a vehicle. I was eyeing the 2020 RAV4 Hybrid, but after visiting Mossy yesterday and seeing 10-12K added mark-up, Iā€™ve shifted gears to the gas-only model.

Are you able to help me with the RAV4 XLE AWD (with the ā€œconvenience packageā€) or potentially the RAV4 XLE Premium AWD in black, dark gray or potentially white?

Iā€™m open to leasing, but I could purchase if thatā€™s a better deal.

Thank you!

1 Like

Definitely a semi-rare version of the Rav4 going with the AWD but I do have a few in San Diego. Will message you the pricing shortly

2020 Rav4 Hybrid has 10-12k markup? Seriously??
In Texas, they are selling it for $5,000 above the sticker!

1 Like

Mossy is a greedy dealership.

You can get a Rav4 Hybrid for sticker price or slightly above in California

1 Like

Not sure why everyone is sleeping on the 4Runner, Lease on it is the lowest its ever been.

Dropped pricing for the rest of the month on 4Runner Offroad Premiums (Socal), I have access to some good inventory on them (Free delivery to most of Socal)

2 Likes

Manā€¦ 4Runner residual is so high and the US Bankā€™s MF is just too low!! Come and get it!!

Are 4 Runners leasing better than Tacomaā€™s?

Itā€™s really Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runners in that order.

But also for the friendly reminder that there are variables.
Tundra 4x4 can lease better than Tacoma TRD Sport or TRD Off-Road 4x4.

Like for example, I can do Tundra 4x4 lease on $270/month on 24/12k miles.
Tacoma 4x4 is probably going to be around mid $300s.