2020 Socal/Norcal Toyota Tacoma,Tundra, and 4Runner Blowouts (May)

Just added it to the top post

1 Like

2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad Short Bed 4x4 with Tech Package

MSRP: $40XXX
Drive off: $0
Monthly Payment: $320 + Tax
Term/Miles 39/15000or 12000
Color is red
how much ?

1 Like

I dont have access to any Red Offroad 4x4s right now at this pricing. Would you take another color?

Hi Jeff-

We’re looking for a 2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 with

• The Sr5 package
  • off-road package
    Is a low payment (in the $300’s) possible with a 640 credit score?

Thanks!
Laurie Gentry

Hi Jeff,

Looking for a 2020 Tacoma, Off Road, 4x4, navigation, double cab, short bed, AT, and cement color.

thanks in advance.

Hi Jeff,

I am in CO but could pick up.

Could you get me a quote for a 2020 Tac TRD OR 4x4 SB

24/12

If doable:
-White, Silver, or Cement whichever is cheapest
-Running Boards
-Non-Chrome Bumper if possible

• LED Running lights if possible

Thanks!

Idk if the TRD PRO’s have any special deals on Leases but if so I’m trying to find the best option of purchasing/leasing one:

Really interested in the Army Green second color choice would be the Cement grey.

I know these aren’t at every dealership but new here and thought I’d ask after reading so much positive feed back!

Hey Jeff wanted to see if you can get in in that 2020 sport Tacoma for 315 and 0 down? My emails matthewramirezozzy@gmail.com hope to hear from u soon.

Unfortunately the 2020 TRD Pro is going to be the only Tacoma that has an awful Purchase/Lease deal right now. Evey dealer is selling them for MSRP or above and they are excluded from any rebates or special rates.

The 2019s were heavily dicounted for a short time because dealers were starting to have too many in stock.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience working with Jeff. The deal was exactly what he communicated and the process was incredibly easy. Amazing service, thank you.

1 Like

Hey Jeff can you get any deals on Tundra Platinums? Looking for 4X4 in Blue (preferred) or Red, must have moonroof. Either 36/12 or 36/15
Should mention I am in Vegas, so not sure if you can do out of state deals? Would be able to drive to So Cal to pickup.

It was great working with you! Enjoy your new Tundra Offroad!

I currently dont have access to any platinums in Red or Blue, Nuetral colors are available.

Hey, any rav4 hybrid specials?

Unfortunately the RAV4 Hybrid is sold for MSRP or higher, because of this the lease is very poor on it. I can do heavy discounts on the gas version

any specials going on for Tacoma’s?

Yes check the top post to see different price points and then give me a call/text when you have it more narrowed down and I’ll give you exact numbers on what you are looking for

Just want to mention, Jeff knows his stuff and is great to work with. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thanks for your help with the truck Jeff! Loving the Tacoma so far. It was great to have it delivered for free too. Not sure if that was just something specific to that dealership, but it saved me an entire day of travel.

2 Likes

what is the residual on this deal, I probably end buying it out at the end.
2020 Tacoma TRD Sport Short Bed 4x2 with Tech Package