2020 Socal/Norcal Toyota Tacoma,Tundra, and 4Runner Blowouts (May)

Not sure why everyone is sleeping on the 4Runner, Lease on it is the lowest its ever been.

Dropped pricing for the rest of the month on 4Runner Offroad Premiums (Socal), I have access to some good inventory on them (Free delivery to most of Socal)

2 Likes

Man… 4Runner residual is so high and the US Bank’s MF is just too low!! Come and get it!!

Are 4 Runners leasing better than Tacoma’s?

It’s really Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runners in that order.

But also for the friendly reminder that there are variables.
Tundra 4x4 can lease better than Tacoma TRD Sport or TRD Off-Road 4x4.

Like for example, I can do Tundra 4x4 lease on $270/month on 24/12k miles.
Tacoma 4x4 is probably going to be around mid $300s.

Thanks and makes sense. There have been some crazy deals on Tundra recently. More people should be taking advantage for sub-300 payments. And you are right a nice equipped TRD Off road would be mid-300s, in most CA zips, all in from what I have seen. Thanks for the update. I will keep my eye on Tacoma for now.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

You just want the lowest priced 4x4 Tacoma?

what would be the 4runner deal on a 24/12k?

which model you got for the 4 trd truck? is it the TRD sport model 4x4 cab?

Can you get me a quote for DARK GREY, BLACK or WHITE 2020 or 2019 tacoma, TRD sport 4x4 with the step rail. thank you

That White Tacoma in the picture is a TRD Sport 4x4

1 Like

It’s the 2020 TRD Sport 4x4 double cab with the Technology package, Black emblems, and Predator steps.

Its about $150 more… your definitely going to want to stick with the longer terms on the 4Runner

Agreed. 42 month should really be ideal.

Jeff, can you quote me a 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 double cab short bed, cement or white, black out package, trd sport package.

Whats your zip code?

Sorry, my zip is 92805.

Yes, any color combo would do.
Also shorter term preferred such as 24 months

Hope you are doing ok Jeff (and everyone else). As California has just declared shelter in place state wide I imagine this impacts a brokers business.

yes it does… I’m trying to get a tacoma and some of the place are shutdown… Still waiting for it to open so Jeff can get me one… :).