2020 RWD Kia Stinger GT2 Lease w/ immediate buyout, how does this deal look? (CA)

So I might also be able to get 1500 for owner loyalty since I have one of the cars listed; so 35950 would be the cap cost. I haven’t signed yet, so is this good, bad, just ok?

Have you looked through past deals on here? I thought I had seen higher pre-incentive discounts on these lately.

I think the lease incentive for the 2020 for this color Stinger is the highest atm; 9500. I have looked at past deals like this one:

And it looks comparable? Just not sure if it’s the best deal.

I’m talking about pre-incentive discount, which is ultimately what you want to maximize. In the Az deal, the pre-incentive discount is about 10.5%. In yours, it is 9.5%. I thought I had seen some that were higher than that as well, even if they had lower incentives, but I could be wrong.

The rebates for 24 and 36 months are different. Looks like the $9500 might be the 36 month rebate. Check Edmunds or Autobytel - around Chicago, the ‘19 GT2 RWD gets $11700.

Edit: I don’t think there’s loyalty on ‘19s.

GT2 RWD - .00189 and 54%; $9500 lease cash for 2020 Kia Stingers

They mentioned that there can be loyalty on the 2020

Edit: sorry the title was wrong, it’s supposed to read 2020

is that for 24 or 36?

That’s more like it. You might be able to squeeze another few hundred off, but probably not much more.

24 month.

The 2019 incentives are better but they don’t have the color combo I want, so the 2020 is the best I got right now.

Thanks! You would say this is a decent deal then?

Have you visited THE stinger forum? There’s a LONG thread with prices paid… Yours is a '20 so probably not that much data available, but still worth a read. Having said that - it’s a heck of a car (had the '19 Premium for whopping 4 days… story chronicled in Off-Ramp). After buyout and taxes, you’ll be a little over $40K… Not too bad!