2020 Rav4 - Good deal? I'm confused

Bottom line they claim 0 DAS, 302.65 Monthly for an MSRP of 28,034.
I’m not 100% on how to read this sheet but the numbers don’t line up to me. Am I reading this wrong? Can i negotiate better?

1 Like

Of course the numbers don’t line up for you if you don’t know how to read a lease sheet :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Deal is based on $25,942 (cap cost), so they are giving you a discount over MSRP. I assume this is for RAV4 LE? You’ve got about $1,200 up front fees, I think you can do better for an entry level RAV4.

What doesn’t lineup? Actually one of the most straight forward lease sheets I’ve seen since they list everything out in detail.

What’s the mf?

Sorry for the lack of information. This is for a 2020 Rav4 XLE, their website lists the MSRP as $28,034 and the money factor is listed as .00165.

It doesn’t line up as the dealer is telling me in the email that it is $0 due at signing, but listing $1300 in fees.

You said zero down first, then zero due at signing later. Those aren’t the same things.

You’re right, and I went back to check. His email does specifically say $0 Due at signing.

Down payment and Due at signing are 2 different things. If he specifically told you $0 DUE AT SIGNING then you are correct, the numbers don’t line up at they are asking for about #1,200 due at signing. Sounds like they are trying to screw with you. Also, why is the quote dated January 26, 2020?

Thank you,

Concerning the date, i cut off the top of the document, that date is supposed to represent the first payment date.

I reached out to the dealer about the discrepancy but they have yet to respond, good to hear i’m not crazy though!

Double check. If not mistaken Toyota does not 0 sign and drive. So 0 down plus drive off sounds right to me.

Looks like a really good deal. MF is lower in NorCal

SoCal its like $312+ tax with drive offs down. (That would be $1K under holdback)

3 Likes

This looks really good can you tell me where this dealer is at?

If this is $0 at signing run there. Great price