2020 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic P250 S loaner 5,200 miles How should I counter?

Thanks for the info! Starting to feel this isn’t worth even negotiating at this point, maybe start running in the other direction…

or lowball and pray.

You have a .001 mf mark up here. That’s equivalent to a more than 5% msrp discount, so your 10% discount in the selling price here is more like 4.5%

Now, throw in the rv reduction which is going to be equivalent to another couple percent of msrp and you end up needing almost no discount at all on a brand new one to pay the same price, as long as there aren’t hidden mark ups.

You certainly shouldn’t be paying more for a 5k mile loaner than you would on a new one.

1 Like

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Low ball away.

2 Likes

Listen to Gretzky or try a broker, Velar just sounds like a terrible lease regardless. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey I have no loaners and like 3 new velars total. None are below 65k. @Bostoncarconcierge posted a velar deal on Instagram; so I suggest taking that or shopping for something else. How about a Porsche. :sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.