2020 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic

I understand the difference in volume.

Nice car, but I am with @chrishs2000 on the CPO route.

These cars are like LV hand bags. If everybody’s got one it’s not that special. But right now we need the economy to keep moving so run to the dealer for our sakes.

5 Likes

I second this. RR is superior in every way in my view. But that cost…

2 Likes

Edmunds says MF is .00155 so looks like they do have that marked up a bit as I’m at approximately .00205

1 Like

Exactly right, SVO matte paint, black package, full carbon fiber exterior package, every available option, etc. It was on the showroom floor and they originally quoted me a lease payment of over $2,100. I left and they call a few days later to say they can do it for $1,633.
Appreciate the kind words by the way

1 Like

Wait they took off $500 a month after a few days?

There must be some a bit more meat off the bone there.

If you do get it, definitely post some pictures of the car. This thing has to be insane.

Appreciate the feedback and I definitely agree with you about it not comparing well to other brands. However, I did look at ordering a 2020 X5M and since they are just now coming out, absolutely no discounts or incentives available. MSRP nearly identical to this RR but lease payment was considerably higher on the X5M.

1 Like

There were a few different factors at play that got them there. They extended the lease out to 48 months, the car was being requested by a sister dealership and they were more inclined to sell it at a thinner margin than let it go to the other dealer. Sales rep was extended family. All contributed to the considerably better offer

I do have the car and will be happy to post pictures very soon.

1 Like

Well either way congratulations! It sounds like a really nice car and hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

There was definitely not any meat left on the bone. It’s a SVO Satin Paint V8 Sport. That is an exclusively MSRP full rate car (at least in my market). OP got a stupid good deal! From experience I’d recommend getting the car ceramic coated to protect the paint, satin is a bit high maintenance.

Post some pics!

1 Like

Volvo1 is new here and his every post suggests there is “more meet” or higher discount on every car of every brand :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They took off $500 off a few days.

With the exclusion from the 48 month detail, I made a scientific guess.

This isn’t a 7,000 mile 330i loaner where somebody is getting a 12% discount. Message was quite clear after @ethanrs explained the rarity prior.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of the 48 month increase.

Makes sense how they got to this.

Satin must be an insane color though. Would clear wrapping it reduce the effect?

Just don’t guess, if you don’t know. You only confuse people asking for advise. Just my advise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fair enough. It did seem as if something was awry. Should have followed up with a question.

That would have been tens of thousands off the car if that was the case.

For the bonus round, show up at the RR dealership in your LV track suit (looking like you rolled out of bed) to get the wife a RR Sport. Of course if the first open trade line on your credit isn’t a Bently, you’re probably just kicking tires. :gem::moneybag:

Unless you’re Queen Elizabeth, don’t get one of these to be practical (though I’ve driven one 90 degrees up the side of a mountain on 2 wheels).

2 Likes

Isn’t 90 degrees vertical? You mean 45?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay on the pictures. It’s been raining here for a week. The pics don’t fully do it justice but here they are…

8 Likes

That thing is nuts!

The paint job is much nicer than I mentally pictured.

1 Like

I meant what I said. They climb like a billygoat.

@CD1804 gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy!

2 Likes